Top 10 u21

Stryker911

I dont know about everyone else. But this lack of sports is brutal. I usually come on here couple times a day for updates and they have been slim recently. So top 10 best u21 careers of players we currently have. This is my list.

1) Alphonso Davies

2) Jonathan David

3) Jayden Nelson

4) Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty

5) Ballou Tabla

6) Liam Millar

7) Theo Bair

8 ) Noble Okello

9) Antoine Coupland 

10) Kamaron Habibullah

Edited by Stryker911

1. Davies

2. David 

3.  Millar 

4. Tabla

5. Nelson

6. Bair 

7. Shaffleburg

8.Bassong

9.Hojabrpour

10. Okello

Honorable mention to Marshall-rutty, Yao and that Vancouver right back whose name I'll butcher because I can't say I know enough about them to rate them, but they seem like good prospects. 

2 hours ago, Aird25 said:

What are the criteria if Nelson and Rutty are after Davies and David? Hopes and dreams ;)

That's why I said who will have the best careers. A 15 year old signed to a first team contract for TFC. A 17 year old playing and scoring for our national team. That seems pretty promising at this point. Millar and Tabla are good, but dont seem to be anywhere close to David and Davies level. Hopefully in the next couple years some of these other guys can get close to it.

• 1 month later...

1. Alphonso Davies

2. Jonathan David

3. Zachary Brault-Guillard

4. Liam Millar

5. Jayden Nelson

6. Tristan Borges

7. Theo Bair

8. Ballou Tabla

9. Noble Okello

10. Jacob Shaffelburg

11. Noah Verhoeven

Guys I haven't watched enough to rank but considered: Zorhan Bassong, Mathieu Choiniere, Charles-Andres Brym, Kamron Habibullah, Antoine Coupland, Julian Dunn-Johnson, Michael Baldisimo

I give a lot of weight to players who have already succeeded at the pro level.

I see people listing Liam Fraser, but  he is over 21. If he was eligible I'd have him fifth.