• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On August 13, 2016 at 11:31 PM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

I figured sky would make a good third

Perhaps. 

I had another idea for the main kit though. I would use the big T template you've created and replicate the look of Marseille's third kit from last year. I love this jersey. Obviously have the three adidas stripes on the sides like the new modern adidas kits. I would have the base black and the big "T" be Marseille Blue; that would be a winning combo.

image.jpeg

17 hours ago, Macksam said:

Perhaps. 

I had another idea for the main kit though. I would use the big T template you've created and replicate the look of Marseille's third kit from last year. I love this jersey. Obviously have the three adidas stripes on the sides like the new modern adidas kits. I would have the base black and the big "T" be Marseille Blue; that would be a winning combo.

image.jpeg

sorta like this?  (you get the idea with the shoulder stripes, and ignore the random blue that I forgot to change on the shading)

VO3fdYI.png

*and random white patch on the arm

9 minutes ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

sorta like this?  (you get the idea with the shoulder stripes, and ignore the random blue that I forgot to change on the shading)

VO3fdYI.png

*and random white patch on the arm

Yeah, looks great. However, I should have made it more clear and say the three stripes should be above the hips like the new adidas jerseys....but that's minor.

I love the last TBFC kit, the 'inverse' one.  I think that would look great as a first kit.  A great idea and a great design.

I'd like to see a maximum of, let's say zero, teams in the Premier League who wear all one colour from head to toe.  

If there's a team in the Lower Mainland, I'd like to see them in a white shirt with a royal blue band across the chest, royal blue shorts and white socks...since the Whitecaps are choosing to ignore their history and not using this pattern.

21 hours ago, SuperCanuck said:

I love the last TBFC kit, the 'inverse' one.  I think that would look great as a first kit.  A great idea and a great design.

I'd like to see a maximum of, let's say zero, teams in the Premier League who wear all one colour from head to toe.  

If there's a team in the Lower Mainland, I'd like to see them in a white shirt with a royal blue band across the chest, royal blue shorts and white socks...since the Whitecaps are choosing to ignore their history and not using this pattern.

ah man, but you gotta get the classic red vs blue rivalry going! :P

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

I'd say improvement.  Something funky about the place where the FC is, can't put my finger on what it is exactly.

I think it is the spacing. The F and C are too far apart. Bringing them closer to together in the middle would be much better.

Archived