Cdn Champ Second Leg - Tor vs Van

Is it being streamed live on the Sportsnet.ca website?

No but it's on the CSA website: select 'Competitions' (in the menubar near the top) then 'Nutrilite Canadian Championship' . . . you'll see a link for the stream near the bottom. If you don't it means you fcuked up my instructions.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the idea of the VCup in June. I find that the games are too early in the season right now.

The problem is that the actual group stage games come up so quickly so a Cdn champion has to be decided early on. One way around it would be to have a later starting (no NHL playoffs) and longer running competition over the summer to fill spots for the NEXT year, not current year.

Looks to me it looks like there is a bit of in fighting on the Vancouver team watching them walk to the tunnel chiumiento, hassli and especially demerit all seemed mad talking to each other and Chiumiento looked to be yelling at Hassli after missing the target earlier.

Not quite sure what to make of things so far, other than the 'Caps seem enthusiastic for the task at hand.

Stream is decent. Locked up a couple of times but got it back to life with a little massaging quick enough.

Yikes. Rain is kicking butt out there.

Sloppy play all around by both teams in that first half.

True, the weather seems to make things difficult for the players.

Also, I'm not sure how Chiumento feels like he can yelled at his teammates...he didn't have a good first half, loosing the ball numerous times by trying to dribble 2-3 players in the middle of the field.

30 minute delay due to lightning?

Well safety 1st I guess, but without actually being there does seem a bit suspect no? LOL, delaying kickoff for a bit of hard rain just isn't cricket. If it ain't raining, you ain't playing.

30 minute delay to start 2nd half because of lightning.

Hmmm brings memories to mind. Anyone rmbr the game Vancouver played @ Swanny. When we had lightning and thunder right above the pitch? The Whitecaps organization asked us to clear the metal bleachers.......and everyone was congregating in the MainStand area.

Well how would they pull a stunt like that @ Empire Field since the whole structure is one big piece of metal? Vacate the seats and gather around concession stands? just a thought that brough back memories......

Thank god they delayed the game so we could watch something that really matters - Memorial Cup hockey! Why are we all fooling ourselves with this soccer nonsense?

Edit: Has Sportsnet's live feed gone down for anyone else??

Guaranteed that if TFC score, this thing will be abandoned and go straight to PKs. LOL.

BS they can't change rules as they whish.......mind you I could see it happen

GREAT this game will be longer than the Canucks game last night...............lol

OK I get the point of BOTH Coaches: whitecaps have a Win at hands reach, while TFC knows that they will only be able to kick the ball 5ft in front of them before it stops dead in the water......

But on the other hand the game might turn around(somehow) and Nolly might let in some fluke/sloppy ball in(god forbid)

Do you think they will play the remaining minutes TMRW?

Archived