Olimpia Impact (R)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

What a result. What a result. And full marks for it. Well done!

What has gotten into Montreal and more importantly can we bottle it and send it to Dale Mitchel?

OH .. people dont like Liminatis.... too much of hot head and motivator .. to allow him any contact with Dale.. hell he might yell at him.

GREAT historic game. A good job by the referee (it would seem from the poor cbcsports.ca feed)

There needs to be some serious investigation into the dirty play against di Lorenzo. Two players fouled him resulting in red cards within about 10 minutes. He cant play the last 5+ minutes because of a bloody head.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JOHN LIMNIATIS FOR THE WIN! WHAT A RESULT! UNBELIEVABLE...

I can't believe I still get some people in Montreal telling me "I'll watch the Impact when they play in the MLS"...Hope this match changes their mind!

Group C has the Mexican Champions, the Honduran Champions, the Trini Champions and the Canadian Champions in it and at this point I can honestly say I don't think the Impact are anywhere but where they deserve to be, and that's top of group.

Let's just see if Joe Public can do any better at home. Somehow I doubt it.

Oh, and did I mention Olympia will be short a couple of key players against Atlante next week? Good news. Good news indeed.

quote:Originally posted by AlexCap

Anybody else see the parallel between what the Impact are doing and what Canada's National Team could have done?

You mean "could still do" - I hope that this win serves as inspiration for them that going into Honduras & winning is a very attainable goal, especially when you consider that Olimpia have a few Honduran national team players on their roster.

quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

One goal down and the Olimpia fans still singing like mad.

I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't such horrible singing. Cripes that was annoying. If the picture didn't keep cutting out I would have turned the sound off, not to avoid the commentators but that relentlessly awful singing.

Archived