MLS Match Updates and Talk 2022

Big_M

18 hours ago, SoccMan said:

Happen to be in Vancouver taking in this game pretty disappointing turnout . My first time at BC place, great location right downtown, however , as a TFC season ticket holder and no fan of BMO Field a part from the great location of BC Place I think I prefer BMO Field over this place and I can’t believe I’m saying this as someone who thinks BMO is to open and needs to be enclosed more. Moreover , where have all the fans gone with these attendances maybe 12000 here tonight.

Speaking of attendance - 68,586(!) at Atlanta to watch their team beat the Sounders.

Just now, jonovision said:

I know why it is the case, but I find it endlessly frustrating that the most interesting Canadian MLS side so rarely has their matches shown on English TV.

I have really been following TFC this season after losing interest for the last couple of years (due to the Canadian content - though I admit the Italians have elevated the team) but I agree that it is annoying I can’t see CF Montreal more often.  

2 minutes ago, narduch said:

I added TVA Sports ro my cable so I could watch Montreal. 

Wild game. 2-2 in the 40th minute

Where is Waterman? Seems like he is sorely missed.

Montreal also really needs to go out and get a proper GK. Even someone at the level of a Cody Cropper would be such a big improvement to their team.