Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

On 6/2/2023 at 10:54 AM, Jedi Ram said:

UPDATE #1

Checklist for Panini Women's World Cup is out !   As to when it will be available in Canada is TBD and I am continuing to hunt for information. 

Football Cartophilic Info Exchange: Panini - FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 Sticker Collection (07) - Checklist (cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.com)

UPDATE #2

There are no parallels [red, blue, purple, black etc.] unlike Men's version nor there are any different versions either [Swiss, Orange, Blue etc.] according to my eBay source in USA. So should make the collection easier to complete.  Also there will be no Prizm Women World Cup cards either according to my contact in Switzerland which is kind of sad.

One card store is saying July 5th now for Canada 

• 2 weeks later...

Got about email from Panini yesterday that  Women's World Cup stuff will be available to order on June 27 on their US website. 

Not sure what that means for Canadian retail.

https://www.paniniamerica.net/sticker-collections/sticker-collection/2023-fifa-women-s-world-cup-australia-new-zealand.html?utm_campaign=950411_2023 FIFA Womens World Cup- Preview&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Panini America%2C Inc.

Edited by narduch

Just now, narduch said:

Got about email from Panini yesterday that  Women's World Cup stuff will be available to order on June 27 on their US website. 

Not sure what that means for Canadian retail.

https://www.paniniamerica.net/sticker-collections/sticker-collection/2023-fifa-women-s-world-cup-australia-new-zealand.html?utm_campaign=950411_2023 FIFA Womens World Cup- Preview&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Panini America%2C Inc.

Gotta decide if I am going all in on these.  Still not sure how much I am buying for this tournament.  

On another note, I got the MacNaughton and Cambridge TN cards I preordered.  I will be reaching out to folks shortly who expressed an interest.  

12 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Gotta decide if I am going all in on these.  Still not sure how much I am buying for this tournament.  

On another note, I got the MacNaughton and Cambridge TN cards I preordered.  I will be reaching out to folks shortly who expressed an interest.  

I'm doing the the sticker book for sure. My kid wants to do it. I figure I can finish it with about $250 spent. Might have to spread out my box purchases.

For Adrenalyn I'm only trying to get the Canadian cards.

23 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

Me too... Just going for Canadian stickers players and few specials like logo, cup, etc... 

Getting too expensive especially in current economic climate. 

39 minutes ago, MtlMario said:

Curious of the price.

Was at a "Buy it now" price of $300 USD.  It got relisted and is now an auction with a starting price of $200 USD.  That is still a bit much for me (prob close to $300 CAD by the time shipping and rip-off exchange rates are factored in).

If it doesn't sell at that price and he relisted it at around $150 as a starting bid, I might be tempted to try and raise the funds...

18 hours ago, The Ref said:

Are Panini cards available in Canada?

I have only found 1 guy on Kijiji selling them, he is based in Toronto. Haven't seen anything in retail stores and I check regularly.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/city-of-toronto/panini-women-s-fifa-world-cup-2023-sticker-album/1665395881?undefined

I called a few card shops and they had no idea.

Edited by narduch

10 hours ago, narduch said:

I have only found 1 guy on Kijiji selling them, he is based in Toronto. Haven't seen anything in retail stores and I check regularly.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/city-of-toronto/panini-women-s-fifa-world-cup-2023-sticker-album/1665395881?undefined

I called a few card shops and they had no idea.

Thank you for the contact.  I may order one album, it is popular in other countries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...