Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

Here is the response from wrsports... 

Hi broken2ears,

wrsports is out of the office until 02/13/2023 and may not be able to respond to your message.

Message from wrsports:
-Please read as we have order updates-

Thanks for contacting us. We’ll be unavailable for a period of time but will get back to you soon after our return.

-All orders through 4-Feb have shipped

1- 2022-23 Panini NBA Year One sets have not shipped from Panini as their fulfillment center is closed as of 6-Feb. All orders containing these will ship upon arrival.

2- Purchases during this period will ship on 15-Feb.

3- International orders are taking a SIGNIFICANT amount of time in transit. Thank you for your orders and patience.

4- Selected Panini World Cup Instant cards are waiting for re-fulfillment as Panini sent some incorrect orders. Cards included are numbers 35, 37, 38, 51, 66-76 and 95.

Thanks you for your patronage and we look forward to future business!

Selected Panini World Cup Instant cards are waiting for re-fulfillment as Panini sent some incorrect orders. Cards included are numbers 35, 37, 38, 51, 66-76 and 95.

Messi is #1

Davies is #6

EBay insisted on waiting till Saturday to hear an appropriate response from seller... When I pointed out that he is out of office till 13th, Ebay says they have to follow thru due process.  

So frustrating... Never had a negative experience with EBay till now. 

Plus there were sellers in the US shipping the Davies cards at the end of December so the whole international shipping excuse is BS. The December listings have actual pics of the cards in-hand, so they were delivered internationally before that time.  The only way he didn’t have them was if his specific order was delayed, in which case a decent seller would provide you with an update - especially after multiple buyers asked you.  

0459E098-5908-47CB-96B9-F05DE0F7C61C.jpeg

6 hours ago, Jedi Ram said:

So frustrating... Never had a negative experience with EBay till now. 

I don’t know how long you have been buying on eBay but as a veteran of many, many years I can assure you that this isn’t uncommon.   I have had sellers cancel auctions that I have won because they just didn’t like the final price, and there are lots of other shenanigans.  You are basically rolling the dice when you buy and while you generally get your money back when there are issues (and thus never actually lose out) more than once I have been disappointed with the outcome.  

On 2/7/2023 at 8:45 AM, Jedi Ram said:

Here is the response from wrsports... 

Hi broken2ears,

wrsports is out of the office until 02/13/2023 and may not be able to respond to your message.

Message from wrsports:
-Please read as we have order updates-

Thanks for contacting us. We’ll be unavailable for a period of time but will get back to you soon after our return.

-All orders through 4-Feb have shipped

1- 2022-23 Panini NBA Year One sets have not shipped from Panini as their fulfillment center is closed as of 6-Feb. All orders containing these will ship upon arrival.

2- Purchases during this period will ship on 15-Feb.

3- International orders are taking a SIGNIFICANT amount of time in transit. Thank you for your orders and patience.

4- Selected Panini World Cup Instant cards are waiting for re-fulfillment as Panini sent some incorrect orders. Cards included are numbers 35, 37, 38, 51, 66-76 and 95.

Thanks you for your patronage and we look forward to future business!

I ordered some cards from the same seller in November and they never arrived. My ebay account is now indicating that they shipped this week. I will let you know if they arrive. If they aren't here by next week I'll file an ebay complaint. The price I paid for 3 cards is about half the current price of a single card so I am sure the seller will be happy just to refund my $$$ and re sell the cards for 6x what I paid him for them.

On 2/13/2023 at 4:51 PM, narduch said:

Ok. Which one of you guys left this review for our favourite Ebay seller wrsports?

image.png.dc24a186c75145e2e29e7ed4155507fe.png

It wasn't me but I also bought 3 cards on Nov 29 that have still not arrived. They indicated shipped Feb 6 and are coming from San Diego so there is a chance that they do show up still. How long do you have on ebay to make a claim to get a refund for goods that didnt arrive?

8 hours ago, Rougeisthecolour said:

It wasn't me but I also bought 3 cards on Nov 29 that have still not arrived. They indicated shipped Feb 6 and are coming from San Diego so there is a chance that they do show up still. How long do you have on ebay to make a claim to get a refund for goods that didnt arrive?

I would put in a dispute ASAP.  these cards have been available for shipping since late December - there is no valid reason that they aren’t already in your hands.  

• 3 weeks later...