Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

EBAY UPDATE : wrsports

This morning, finally got the notification from EBay that my cards have been shipped. I really hope that is the case.  Once I get the cards, gonna block him.  

He essentially lied to me when he claimed was shipped out on December 29. 

It does not help me when I am dealing with work and condo move (moving out next Monday). I will provide an update once I receive them as these are the last cards to collect for my WC collection. 

On 1/25/2023 at 8:00 AM, Jedi Ram said:

EBAY UPDATE : wrsports

This morning, finally got the notification from EBay that my cards have been shipped. I really hope that is the case.  Once I get the cards, gonna block him.  

He essentially lied to me when he claimed was shipped out on December 29. 

It does not help me when I am dealing with work and condo move (moving out next Monday). I will provide an update once I receive them as these are the last cards to collect for my WC collection. 

I message the seller again on Monday.

He replied on Tuesday that the items have been shipped. Its still not marked as Shipped on Ebay though.

On 1/26/2023 at 6:30 PM, narduch said:

I message the seller again on Monday.

He replied on Tuesday that the items have been shipped. Its still not marked as Shipped on Ebay though.

As of Friday still have not receive it... Will file a complaint on Wednesday or Thursday... I had enough of waiting. 

6 minutes ago, Jedi Ram said:

As of Friday still have not receive it... Will file a complaint on Wednesday or Thursday... I had enough of waiting. 

It’s been 2 months since I bought the Davies card and almost 2 months since the first goal card. Said it was shipped on the 25th of January. If nothing comes in the next few days I’m asking for a refund on Friday. 

Alistair Johnston collection growing. Base, Silver, Red /399, Gold Breakaway /10 and Blue Shimmer /5. Off-site I also have the Hyper and Pink

Just managed to find this beauty Black Breakaway 1/1 that I paid far too much for. Only thing that would top it is the Black 1/1 which if I find it, I will also pay far too much for.

image.png.dc25cd3063397af903538332bacb4c12.png image.png.a997a858e219bc60f0ad0c8f40cc0bc5.png

20230203_134454.jpg

23 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Alistair Johnston collection growing. Base, Silver, Red /399, Gold Breakaway /10 and Blue Shimmer /5. Off-site I also have the Hyper and Pink

Just managed to find this beauty Black Breakaway 1/1 that I paid far too much for. Only thing that would top it is the Black 1/1 which if I find it, I will also pay far too much for.

image.png.dc25cd3063397af903538332bacb4c12.png image.png.a997a858e219bc60f0ad0c8f40cc0bc5.png

20230203_134454.jpg

Damn man.  You seem to take a quality over quantity approach based on what I have seen.  That 1/1 is an absolute beauty.  Kudos man.  

27 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Damn man.  You seem to take a quality over quantity approach based on what I have seen.  That 1/1 is an absolute beauty.  Kudos man.  

Quality cards are a lot easier to sell down the line should you need to, otherwise you're just stuck with a bunch of crap that no one else wants. But if you just want to collect and take them to the grave, it doesn't really matter.

8 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Quality cards are a lot easier to sell down the line should you need to, otherwise you're just stuck with a bunch of crap that no one else wants. But if you just want to collect and take them to the grave, it doesn't really matter.

I do a bit of both.   Have tried to be smart about my buys but have also just loaded up on Canadiana for my PC.  I don’t generally go for the higher end cards but have mainly been focusing on rookies and other sort of milestones (1st autos, etc).