Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

Panini is coming out with a Donruss Women's World Cup 2023 set.

Haven't seen the checklist yet but that means there will be tons of cards to get including a bunch of parallels and inserts and autos.

Not sure when it will be available and if you can even get it at Canadian retail.

https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2023-donruss-fifa-womens-world-cup-soccer-cards

Edited by narduch

7 minutes ago, narduch said:

Panini is coming out with a Donruss Women's World Cup 2023 set.

Haven't seen the checklist yet but that means there will be tons of cards to get including a bunch of parallels and inserts and autos.

Not sure when it will be available and if you can even get it at Canadian retail.

https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2023-donruss-fifa-womens-world-cup-soccer-cards

That is cool.  I didn’t get the last ones (I only grab Adrenaline or Match Attax under fairly specific circumstances) but would grab some of these for sure.  

On 8/13/2023 at 11:26 AM, dyslexic nam said:

That is cool.  I didn’t get the last ones (I only grab Adrenaline or Match Attax under fairly specific circumstances) but would grab some of these for sure.  

…such as someone’s first card.  Just grabbed 2 of these off eBay.  No parallels for him in this set AFAIK so just base available.  

IMG_2723.jpeg

Edited by dyslexic nam

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if others noticed but the latest round of Topps Now cards are going for a flat rate of $10 USD per card with no bulk discount.  That will really impact prices for any distributed cards going forward.  Want 5 cards between 3 people (for example)?

$50 for 5 cards

$15 for shipping 

$5 tax

—————

$70 USD, or approx $100 CAD after rip-off conversion rate through PayPal 

Roughly $20 CAD per card. 

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Not sure if others noticed but the latest round of Topps Now cards are going for a flat rate of $10 USD per card with no bulk discount.  That will really impact prices for any distributed cards going forward.  Want 5 cards between 3 people (for example)?

$50 for 5 cards

$15 for shipping 

$5 tax

—————

I noticed that they also leave them up for a week now too.

28 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

$50 for 5 cards

$15 for shipping 

$5 tax

—————

Wonder what the reasoning behind this is. I wouldn't think the additional cost per card would be worth that much.