Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

11 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

That sucks.  It will probably be a pretty low print run, so the chances of getting a big-hit parallel (/10 or even the /1) would have been decent.  Grrr...

The 2 general St. Louis cards from the previous week had print runs over 600.

I was actually checking to see if they did a Shaffelburg card 

7 minutes ago, narduch said:

The 2 general St. Louis cards from the previous week had print runs over 600.

I was actually checking to see if they did a Shaffelburg card 

Ah ok.  Maybe the odds of a parallel wouldn't have been great without a big order.  

As for Shaff - I have a few of his Bowman rookies, but a new Nashville card would be cool as well.  *sigh*

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

I just grabbed two of these off eBay from a Canadian seller. Made a best offer of nine dollars each and shipping is only three bucks I think. I think he has one left.

I offered him $8 and am trying to get the Kamal MIller 2022 All-Star card combined in the deal too.

4 minutes ago, Watchmen said:

Maybe this is know to others, but I suddenly realized yesterday that Topps had issued SPL for 22-23, and Victor Loturi has one and Thei Bair has a few. Alas, the shipping charges are prohibitive relative to the cost of the cards themselves.

I have the Theo Bair rookie from the Bowman set but the Loturi just went on my list. Thanks for the heads up.  

16 minutes ago, Watchmen said:

Maybe this is know to others, but I suddenly realized yesterday that Topps had issued SPL for 22-23, and Victor Loturi has one and Thei Bair has a few. Alas, the shipping charges are prohibitive relative to the cost of the cards themselves.

Thanks for the heads up