Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

Some pics and pricing is starting to trickle out for the Women's World Cup sticker album.

Haven't seen a checklist yet.

https://www.krakencollectibles.ca/product/panini-fifa-women-s-world-cup-2023-sticker-album/971

I will be doing the full album as my kid has been looking forward to it.

I hope jt gets sold in retail stores too and isn't an internet only thing

Edited by narduch

49 minutes ago, doobs_13 said:

Anyone feel the disrespect Canada soccer gets with these new sets that Panini puts out? Select FIFA, Donruss, Score FIFA, etc. 

Is it just me?

Ya. Just saw the checklist for the new Donruss set.

Haven't seen the newest Score though.

The only good thing about it is most people outside Canada don't really rate Canada cards so they are sometimes not overpriced or easier to trade for

1 hour ago, doobs_13 said:

Anyone feel the disrespect Canada soccer gets with these new sets that Panini puts out? Select FIFA, Donruss, Score FIFA, etc. 

Is it just me?

I mean, Donruss put out a “Road to Qatar” set that didn’t include Canada despite us being 1st in CONCACAF at the time and pretty much a lock to qualify. 

So, yeah. 

With Canada winning CONCACAF, qualifying for the World Cup, co-hosting the next one, one would assume more love but I guess not.

Can’t even get a new Davies or David cards wearing the Canada kit. 

Hopefully something changes soon. 

Excited to start the Women’s World Cup sticker collecting though. 

On 5/20/2023 at 1:23 PM, narduch said:

Looks like Panini is doing cards for the Women's World Cup too. There will be an Adrenalyn XL set. Similar to what they did with the Men's.

This one site says it will be available in Canada on June 29.

https://buysoccercardsonline.com/products/2023-panini-adrenalyn-xl-womens-fifa-world-cup-cards-box?variant=41620238041293

Kind of late... Isn't it? 

https://buysoccercardsonline.com/

Looks like June 1 the panini world stickers will be in stock... 

13 minutes ago, Jedi Ram said:

I collected all versions of Canada team - Onyx, Euro, South America and North America. 

I'm missing 2 from the Orange version but should get them soon.

I also have a full set in blue and red parallels. 

I need Vitoria for the Gold parallels. 

• 2 weeks later...

Digital 2023 Panini World Cup collection went live yesterday... 

The actual release of WC stickers have been postponed again to Mid-June. 

From the digital looks, is 1 team foil, 11 players per team, 32 stickers for "Beyond Greatness" (assuming retired famous players), 10 to 12 stickers for Coke Album. 

No word on whether they will be parallel or different versions from regions. 

Edited by Jedi Ram
Updated information.

UPDATE #1

Checklist for Panini Women's World Cup is out !   As to when it will be available in Canada is TBD and I am continuing to hunt for information. 

Football Cartophilic Info Exchange: Panini - FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 Sticker Collection (07) - Checklist (cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.com)

UPDATE #2

There are no parallels [red, blue, purple, black etc.] unlike Men's version nor there are any different versions either [Swiss, Orange, Blue etc.] according to my eBay source in USA. So should make the collection easier to complete.  Also there will be no Prizm Women World Cup cards either according to my contact in Switzerland which is kind of sad.

Edited by Jedi Ram

32 minutes ago, Watchmen said:

Nice. Did you avoid paying outrageous shipping fees or did you just pretend it was part of the cost. 😄

I managed to find a guy who would work with me and send it cheaper (at my risk).  TBH, I thought it had been lost in the mail - it was mailed from the UK on May 2nd and just arrived today.   Nice little mailday surprise.