Easton Ongaro

WyattTaylor

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jdheid said:

Fubo TV pick up Serie C rights please! 😁

Serie C viewing has been made impossible this season with Sky Sports acquiring all the rights. A shame really. Not a lot of quality illegal streams either. I enjoyed watching some of Desjardins's and Breza's games last season, but this season, i'm relegated to the match highlights.

https://www.facebook.com/redazioneforzanovara/videos/️-le-prime-parole-di-easton-ongaro-in-azzurro-forzanovara-novarafc/1086910029323784/

Little Canadian wholesomeness for his first press conference as Desjardins is used as his translator. 

Desjardins makes a pretty funny joke at the end, where a journalist asks Easton if he'll resign with the club and Desjardins says he should have some sort of compensation if he does, to which the manager (i think?) replies to Desjardins that he's sounding like a south Italian.

6 minutes ago, BLennard said:

https://www.facebook.com/redazioneforzanovara/videos/️-le-prime-parole-di-easton-ongaro-in-azzurro-forzanovara-novarafc/1086910029323784/

Little Canadian wholesomeness for his first press conference as Desjardins is used as his translator. 

Desjardins makes a pretty funny joke at the end, where a journalist asks Easton if he'll resign with the club and Desjardins says he should have some sort of compensation if he does, to which the manager (i think?) replies to Desjardins that he's sounding like a south Italian.

Pacific has a certain sell on percentage, and someone asks how do you go about finding an attacker in Canada, with perhaps a bit of a derisive tone, with the coach explaining it's not about him being a Canadian attacker but about the profile, which was the perfect fit for what he was looking for (central target but can play with another striker, mobile, gets involved, is a lefty). Then someone asks if he's ready to go up against the dark arts of series C centre backs, which will likely be a bit of a learning curve. And then they finish off with not so much an anti southerner but anti napoletano joke.

2 hours ago, BLennard said:

Thanks for the explanation!