Easton Ongaro

WyattTaylor

I couldn't find a thread for Easton Ongaro. I apologize if I missed it. Anyway, his Instagram story this morning is from Edmonton International Airport and the caption is "Next Chapter" with a picture of a Danish flag. He has also removed any reference to FC Edmonton from his bio. Any news on a potential transfer to a Danish team?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, WyattTaylor said:

I couldn't find a thread for Easton Ongaro. I apologize if I missed it. Anyway, his Instagram story this morning is from Edmonton International Airport and the caption is "Next Chapter" with a picture of a Danish flag. He has also removed any reference to FC Edmonton from his bio. Any news on a potential transfer to a Danish team?

Maybe he's going to HB Koge too? To join up with Okello and Romeo

• 2 weeks later...

Quite extended highlights from his two league games for them (both draws). He is #23 if the height and headband does not give it away.

First game

Good run but probable should have made better contact at 1:15 ish

Some decent work in the box at about 4:15

Second game

Decent run with the ball and nice pass just after 6:00

Another good run off and then on the ball, culminating in a poor shot with nothing on (about 7:00)

Generally deferring to their #9, which is to be expected.  

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Nate3322 said:

Scored another goal today. I wonder if Vendsyssel will activate their option to buy

They could, I personally hope they don't. I'd rather see him dominate the CPL and maybe get a move to MLS or a top division somewhere else than be okay at a relegation candidate club in 2nd division Denmark.

1 hour ago, VinceA said:

They could, I personally hope they don't. I'd rather see him dominate the CPL and maybe get a move to MLS or a top division somewhere else than be okay at a relegation candidate club in 2nd division Denmark.

If the pay is good and he is playing, scoring etc, better to stay there.  Kick that door open just a bit wider for the next gen of kids. The next CPL kid will have a bigger price tag/easier time of it,  once europe sees we are developing good quality players that can be successful over there.  

25 minutes ago, bfque8 said:

drops to the bench today at home against Fremad Amager.

Last game of his loan, his team doesn't resume play until February 21st, could be a sign they don't plan on making the loan permanent.   With COVID restrictions I'm sure many teams  (especially lower level) have limited funds to spend on transfers.