Match Thread: Island Games - August 13, 2020 - Forge v Cavalry

narduch

4 minutes ago, Chad_Impact said:

Are they filming this through a drone or something, what's that sound? lol

I was experiencing the same feed. Switch links....

Dont use the tactical feed. I was about to say what the hell am I paying for.

Edited by Shway

2 minutes ago, Ams1984 said:

Not to get political about this - but that BLM sign in the middle is super distracting / annoying. It’s moving around with the camera ffs!

lol I agree. Especially because i can barely see the forge players in black.

Nvm my phone brightness was on low.

Edited by Shway

2 minutes ago, Ams1984 said:

Not to get political about this - but that BLM sign in the middle is super distracting / annoying. It’s moving around with the camera ffs!

I was wondering what you were talking about! I started a stream that had this high-pitched buzzing noise, and I could hardly make out anything from half a mile away. The other stream has the BLM overlay, along with the commentary.

1 minute ago, Toronto Ruffrider said:

I was wondering what you were talking about! I started a stream that had this high-pitched buzzing noise, and I could hardly make out anything from half a mile away. The other stream has the BLM overlay, along with the commentary.

There’s a stream without the blm logo? How do I find that?

1 minute ago, Ams1984 said:

I just found it, it’s called “tactical feed” and it’s even worse! I can hear the bloody drone or whatever it is. 

It's pretty lousy - super far from the field, the drone sound is annoying, and I swear the camera isn't even pointed in the right place half the time. Plus certain parts of the pitch are obstructed in that feed. lol