2015 Pan Am Games

masster

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're telling me Aleman wouldn't help out here?

Goyette and Lapare are nowhere to be found.  We can't keep any sort of possession.

Canada badly needs a talented midfielder who can hold onto the ball a little bit!

Boakai needs to be on the receiving end of some of those passes in the final third, and not always be the one making them!!

I think our defending and counter attack has been working well this game.

Just need some finish, but there is some good creativity happening out there.

Draw and better goal differential than panama gets us through. (Assuming we beat peru, they lose to brazil)

Edit. Meant to quote 1996

So apart from Larin who was with the Gold Cup team, why have we not sent our best U22 players, when this could have been a perfect tunep for the Olympic Qualifying later in the year, CSA definitely dropped the ball here once again.

If Aleman does come on you know who most likely comes off, Bokai of course. That was a bad performance, they hardly cross center.

You know, with all the possession and number of corners Panama had they really didn't have any great chances.  In fact Canada had the only quality scoring opportunities of the first half... and they had a couple.

Liking Fisk and Farmer's play in 1st half. Fisk with the 1-touch passes with his back to goal, connecting the mid with the front 3, and Farmer with the crisp short passes and vocal leadership in the back 4. I'm surprised neither started the 1st game, I'd start them next game as well for sure.

So apart from Larin who was with the Gold Cup team, why have we not sent our best U22 players, when this could have been a perfect tunep for the Olympic Qualifying later in the year, CSA definitely dropped the ball here once again.

Not just larin. Piette roberts hamilton petrasso carreiro henry etc etc

And probably because the clubs didnt release them

Archived