2015 Pan Am Games

masster

I'm watching Bustos and Froese play for VW2 against Timbers 2. I don't how how to properly phrase it, other than these guys know how to play proper attacking soccer through the midfield in a way pretty much all of the players in our pan am team don't, aside from Hanson Boakai. I look forward to them making the jump to the senior national team someday soon.

I hope we see them in olympic qualis in october.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have the head to head points over us.

No they don't we tied them. They do however have goals scored at the moment but we would have to score at least 1 to win so it could actually go to lots if it stays as is and we win 1-0. This is assuming what is posted above is correct along with my understanding. 

Edit. Panama's goal makes this moot unless we win 2-0. Probably change again by the time I post this. 

No they don't we tied them. They do however have goals scored at the moment but we would have to score at least 1 to win so it could actually go to lots if it stays as is and we win 1-0. This is assuming what is posted above is correct along with my understanding.

Oops. You're right.

2-0 win for us means Drawing of lots. Get holger here

So we're done?  How f*cked up is it that we let Floro's son coach the team?  Was that a condition of his hiring?  Would any nation in world football with serious ambition allow that to happen?  If Floro and son have any respect in Spain, how about getting some of our young players a trial over there?

These questions and more, answered next episode

Why do people care about the result of this game? It's like worrying over gold cup results. If we're not good enough to get in without having to worry about other teams than so be it.

Because im sittint in the stadium grouchy as f*ck knowing i have to sit through a meaningless game.

Also because id be cheering for results going my way regardless the sport. Canada hockey at the olympics, you better bet im cheering for the result in the other game to get us in. Italy in the world cup you bet im cheering for a another result to get us in. Leafs needing ottawa to lose to get into the playoffs. Ya u get it

And you're right we werent good enough to get in on our own. So, so be it.

Archived