Bryan Cristante

Sam

8 minutes ago, johnyb said:

I agree that we aren't embarrassing Mex or USA by adding Cristante and to keep expectations reasonable but Cristante would be top 5 in Concacaf in his position.

The USA lost to  Costa Rica and Tide Honduras, the United States is shit right now. Also Mexico is a weird beast, they destroy teams and then they play horrible against teams, you never know what you get. 

Canada

Scott Arfield- Burnley - English prem

Bryan Cristante- Atalanta - Serie A

Atiba Hutchinson - Besiktas - Super Lig

Jonathan Osorio - Toronto FC - MLS

Samuel Piette - Montreal Impact - MLS 

USA 

Michael Bradley - Toronto FC - MLS

Kellyn Acosta - Dallas - MLS

Joe Corona - Club Tijuana- Liga MX

Danny Williams - Huddersfield- English Prem 

Alejandro Bedoya -  Philadelphia - MLS

come on guys ! We have better Midfielders. Canada looks very dangerous! We can destroy the United States, Mexico would be a close game. Just look how every one is losing their minds about the USA losing to  Costa Rica and drawing  Honduras and if we beat them best on best fans, media would be going crazy!. Everyone should be getting fired up ! 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SpecialK said:

The USA lost to  Costa Rica and Tide Honduras, the United States is shit right now. Also Mexico is a weird beast, they destroy teams and then they play horrible against teams, you never know what you get. 

Canada

USA 

come on guys ! We have better Midfielders. Canada looks very dangerous! We can destroy the United States, Mexico would be a close game. Just look how every one is losing their minds about the USA losing to  Costa Rica and drawing  Honduras and if we beat them best on best fans, media would be going crazy!. Everyone should be getting fired up ! 

You usually disguise your troll posts far better than this. 

4 minutes ago, harrycoyster said:

You usually disguise your troll posts far better than this. 

You really don't get it and see the  massive potential Canada has with Bryan and the others. 

We have already two of  arguably the best DM in CONCACAF and now Scotty ( who as show is a class above at the Gold Cup and If Bryan comes- he has played - 16 games with Alalanta and as already 5 goals and 2 Assists 

Just now, SpecialK said:

You really don't get it and see the  massive potential Canada has with Bryan and the others. 

We have already two of  arguably the best DM in CONCACAF and now Scotty ( who as show is a class above at the Gold Cup and If Bryan comes- he has played - 16 games with Alalanta and as already 5 goals and 2 Assists 

Are you saying Piette is arguably one of the best DMs in CONCACAF? Because he isn't.

You also listed 2 US midfielders who didn't even get a call-up to their WWQ and decided to omit Nagbe, Fabian Johnson and Pulisic. 

Nagbe-Pulisic-Johnson with Acosta-Bradley behind is flat out better than Cristante-Osorio-Arfield with Piette-Hutch behind. Also remember that the US has Weston McKennie of Schalke and Jonathan Gonzalez of Monterrey ready to step in for Acosta very, very soon. Don't get caught up too much in the Americans' current form, remember this time last cycle Mexico looked like a dumpster fire. They were in a Golden age 2 years later. 

1 hour ago, SpecialK said:

Canada

Samuel Piette - Montreal Impact 

I'm still trying to figure out if you're off your meds or smoking meth.

Canada

USA 

If the English wasn't so good I'd peg you as the Voyageur Miro circa 2009

Canada

USA 

Drugs are bad

Canada

USA 

No...don`t say things like "destroy"lol :D

Try "competitive"

Just curious. Where you Mister215guy or are you related to him?:)

No im not on drugs, I don't do drugs, I'm not that person, I don't even know that person.

I personally believe Canadian midfielders with Cristante are better then the Americans. I believe the Canadian players are better then you guys think. The Americans are not very good, they have played pretty  lousy in the hex. 

9 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

No im not drugs, I don't do drugs, I'm not that person, I don't even know that person.

I personally believe Canadian midfielders with Cristante are better then the Americans. I believe the Canadian players are better then you guys think. The Americans are not very good, they have played pretty  lousy in the hex. 

Which Canada once again failed to get into... I am pleased you believe Canada has better players, but we are not yet on the level of USA. However let us hope OZ can lead us to that level if not beyond that level. Cristante has not join us yet and doesn't make us better to team like USA, Costa Rica, or Mexico... Even if we got all the players to join the team would have increased depth, but I can't post that it would make Canada a better team when comparing to elite teams of ConCaCaf. 

I mean Specialk is doing an extremely poor job at exemplifying his point but, Cristante would be one of the top players in the region. I don't like comparing players in different positions, but I'd say he would be a top 5 holding midfielder. Guadrado, Herrera, Bradley, Hutch, the Dos Santos bros, Borges are the top CMs in the region. Does he compare with them?

13 minutes ago, canta15 said:

I mean Specialk is doing an extremely poor job at exemplifying his point but, Cristante would be one of the top players in the region. I don't like comparing players in different positions, but I'd say he would be a top 5 holding midfielder. Guadrado, Herrera, Bradley, Hutch, the Dos Santos bros, Borges are the top CMs in the region. Does he compare with them?

Yes

52 minutes ago, canta15 said:

I wouldn't consider Gio Dos Santos a CM, he's clearly the worst of the players you listed at that position. God knows why the US/Mexico constantly play GDS and Nagbe in central midfield.

Guardado, Borges and Herrera are clearly the three best CMs in CONCACAF in my opinion. I don't really think Bradley or Hutch should be part of the conversation, they are pure #6's and Cristante is most definitely a #8.  Based on current form, Cristante might be fourth or fifth in CONCACAF at that position....let's see if he can do it for a season. Erick Gutierrez, Rodolfo Pizarro, Kellyn Acosta and Danny Williams have all had great quarter and half seasons in the past but lack the consistency to join the top group. 

Archived