Bryan Cristante

Sam

Honestly will be praying as I watch Italy's two games this weekend! The second he enters the field for the Azurri in these WC Qualifiers, Cap-tied.

They are 3 points behind Spain and will definitely get to the playoff / second round 

since they're playing against weak NT like; Macedonia and Albania, wouldn't be totally surprised if he was subbed on in the late stages of the game........ :(

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like courting this very hot girl who ends up dating the "Italian Stallion" over the needy, very average looking guy (Canada).

Usually, my advice is to double down on self improvement for when the next hot model comes along, she'll say yes to a date.

I know it hurts, but time to move on and hit the gym + improve.

41 minutes ago, Ansem said:
It's like courting this very hot girl who ends up dating the "Italian Stallion" over the needy, very average looking guy (Canada).

Usually, my advice is to double down on self improvement for when the next hot model comes along, she'll say yes to a date.

I know it hurts, but time to move on and hit the gym + improve.

Order dick pills on the internet.

8 minutes ago, canta15 said:

Am I the only one that knew this wasn't happening any time soon?

No I think most agreed it wouldn't happen for at least 2 or 3 years unless an act of god happened and then an act of god happened and now we have to wait 7 days to know this is thread should be locked or not

On 23/05/2014 at 2:19 PM, jpg75 said:

Since i posted this back in January Cristante did not see the field again, but did ride the pine for most of Milans' games. They finished mid-table and will likely make wholesale changes to ensure this tragedy does not happen again. Probably won't be too many opportunities for Cristante next season in Milan which means a loan is likely.

As far as Canada goes his first choice is obviously Italy and the only way we get him is if he is not good enough for them. He'll choose us only once he realizes he has no shot with Italy, so probably another 6-8 years until that happens.

Here...Bertuzzi44 posted on the first page there was zero chance he plays for us. A bunch more of you dig around 22 pages.

I'm so divided, because I'm happy for Cristante because he's being rewarded for playing awesome football and he got a call from Italy! A world power house. But I'm pissed he's not playing for Canada. No one but Arfield and Hutch comes even close to his  pedegree and he would do wonders for Canada. Now I understand better how you old timers feel haha. There is still a chance he joins but I doubt it. I'll be more angry and maybe even piss on Gian Piero Ventura's grave when he dies if he plays Cristante for like 2 mins in the last game in WQC and he never gets called up again from Italy. I hope one day FIFA changes the rules. 

It seems Oz worked hard on trying to  convince Bryan to play, I'm very happy he did that . I just hope everything in the CSA and Oz's power was done. Now we can't lose out on Gutiérrez and Ferriera and the CSA and Oz need to make sure all our young duel  nationals are being looked after so they don't jump ship or they join like Bassong, Jumeau, Roberts, Tomori, Brault-Guillard, Kadioglu , Ballou and others. 

Take down the  suicide watch I'll be OK hahah 

GO Canada GO 

Did Anthony Totera ever get Bryan on his show ? I know he threw that out there on a radio show in MTL. If he did beautiful where can I watch or listen. 

If he didn't get him... someone needs to blast him for lying to us and giving us more hope ! Anthony if you need read this form, two question for ya. Why? Why would you do that to me and others who really wanted Cristante to join. Did you just throw that out to  boost ratings ? If you did.... like you say all time on your show SHAME ON YOU! 

4 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

Did Anthony Totera ever get Bryan on his show ? I know he threw that out there on a radio show in MTL. If he did beautiful where can I watch or listen. 

If he didn't get him... someone needs to blast him for lying to us and giving us more hope ! Anthony if you need read this form, two question for ya. Why? Why would do that to me and others who really wanted Cristante to join. Did you just throw that out to  boost ratings ? If you did.... like you say all time on your show SHAME ON YOU! 

If B.C. was on Totz's show it wasn't a sign he was committing 

1 hour ago, Alejandrogolazo890 said:

What about Ballou getting into the mix?

#CapBallou&Ferreira (unless something magical happens with Cristante) spread the word guys (hashtag).... Also what is ur take on this CMNT selection for this upcoming friendly?... A high number of players wandering around 2nd to lower division leagues... That's 11 in total out of the 23 men roster. Still high, but two play in the reserve sides of well established professional sides , including one in the reserve of a Bundesliga side (SV Hambürg, if not mistaken) and if course one for Orlando City SC B. I read that the main team"s coach from this Bundesliga team (Team A I guess) said some very good & encouraging things of this fellow potential, who I myself had never heard of him before. Also, one of the call-ups is on loan to a semi-professional club somewhere in England, though his parent club is a Championship team (Millwall). But El Salvador has 8 players in 2nd division leagues themselves including one in 3rd division from their domestic league. One of their first division call-ups just went down with an injury, one less for them. For this match, I think should be fine. What is your take guys? Hopefully with the implementation of CanPL, we can woo away a lot if these players and have them play in 1st division level, albeit in a newly formed league. 

I'm not worried about getting a result in this match. More important than the result is how the new players fit in. I am looking forward to Elva. If you haven't seen him play, visit the CSA YouTube channel Canada soccer TV, where they should have the full match for the U-23 team against Qatar and UZbekistan from earlier this year. I am looking forward to seeing Aleman as well. I am hoping playing alongside better players than with the youth team will allow him to thrive, or maybe it will expose him for not being as good as I (and probably others) think. I'm excited to find out one way or another.

9 hours ago, Blackdude said:

Nah Begovic was different actually. He was already captied when he filed his one-time switch before he played for Bosnia, because he played for us at the U-20 level. Cristante would actually need to play an official match (that isn't a friendly) for him to be captied. 

Good point. Even if Cristante gets cap tied we can still hope for a rule change that makes him eligible again;)

I almost hope he gets cap tied this window so we can move on, but I never really cared too much anyways. Dual nationals like him are a bonus and I am not counting on them choosing us.

5 hours ago, SpecialK said:

I'll be more angry and maybe even piss Gian Piero Ventura grave when he dies if he plays Cristante for like 2 mins in the last game in WQC and he never gets called up again from Italy.

I can see this being the case. 

14 hours ago, SpecialK said:

I'll be more angry and maybe even piss on Gian Piero Ventura's grave when he dies if he plays Cristante for like 2 mins in the last game in WQC and he never gets called up again from Italy.

90% chance that's exactly what happens. When everyone's healthy, Bryan won't even make the bench

I think FIFA should change the rules or just  tweak them when it comes to switching countries. 

For example look at  Jonathan De Guzman he  chosed the netherlands, he hasn't played 2-3 years and probably won't play again because of his age and the young talent coming up. Well he's 30 now and playing in the Bundesliga league, Canada could us him ! If the Dutch don't want him he should be able to come and play for Canada. 

Bryan, if he plays any minute this weekend, he's done for Canada. But he might not ever play for Italy again. 

Maybe fifa could have a rule like, if a player hasnt played for a national team in X amount of time and he's/ she is  eligible for another country and there is a agreement between all three parties ( the player , the new nation and the old nation ). The play can switch. 

This could help Canada and other  nations. Yes I know there are proud Canadian fans out here saying fuck them ! They didn't choice Canada first, so that's  their problem, but look at the players we could have had back and it could boosted the program. Three names I think of right away is De Guzman ( hasn't played for the Dutch since 2015 ), Alan Rochat ( hasn't played for the Swiss since 2005 and only once) and Teal Bunbury ( hasn't played for the US since 2012 ). 

Archived