Bryan Cristante

Sam

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Blackdude said:

So you're 100% sure that Cristante will play for Canada before the next Gold Cup?

Buddy thinks he's joining Canada for the friendly against Jamaica

3 hours ago, SpecialK said:

I'll be shocked if he's not playing for Canada  by next World Cup  Qualifiers in 2019.  Italy is just too deep at midfield. 

I'm guessing you have given up on your dreams easily

In the meantime he's gonna do whatever it's in his control to try and crack the Italian Men's Football National Team. Until he finds that goal is out of his reach, then he will turn over to Canada 2/3 years down the road. You cannot blame Cristante for following his dreams to one day play for the blue shirt. 

Let's remember that even though he's a Atalanta Player, he's on loan from Benfica 

Will be a lot of fun to follow his progress :)

• 2 weeks later...

Atalanta's fine preseason continued with a 2-1 victory over Valencia. Another start for Cristante.
http://www.football-italia.net/108032/atalanta-conquer-valencia

Atalanta are bringing Marten de Roon back from Middlesbrough. Reports in Italy say they are paying more for him now that what they sold him for a season ago. I expect him to be a starter. This could potentially have an impact on Cristante.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4780114/Atalanta-sign-Marten-Roon-Middlesbrough.html

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Soooo this new may prove my earlier meme's incorrect.

So the CSA must have scheduled a ton of friendliest against Brazil, Germany, England and France! Why else would Cristante and Ferreira even consider playing for Canada?! To travel half around the world to play shit teams?! 

/s

8 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

So the CSA must have scheduled a ton of friendliest against Brazil, Germany, England and France! Why else would Cristante and Ferreira even consider playing for Canada?! To travel half around the world to play shit teams?! 

/s

Well there are talks of England in November 

25 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Soooo this new may prove my earlier meme's incorrect.

So we've talked Italy into calling him into a friendly so he can get his Italian cap and join Canada right after therefore having achieved all his goals when Canada hosts in 2026

2 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

That's very  clever matty, great idea!

70 year old Cristante: and that grandchildren is the story of how I played for Italy. It was the greatest moment of my life until the day your mother was born, which itself was eclipsed when I played in a World Cup for Canada, which as also eclipsed when I coached Crotone to Champions' League glory 7 straight seasons.

Cristante Grand Kids: So you played 2 minutes against Tajikistan?

70 year old Cristante: And what a 2 minutes it was

Archived