Jeffrey Monakana

Tarrius

Was just on twitter and noticed that Nick Dasovic tweeted this guy about the U20 team. From the time I've lurked around these forums, I don't think anyone here has ever talked about him. It's also important to note that he's currently with the Arsenal youth system and by reading his bio here: http://www.arsenal.com/reserves-youth/players/jeffrey-monakana, it seems like he is an important player for the Arsenal youth sides.

Jeffrey's twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JeffreyMonakana

Just thought I'd bring it to the attention of everyone here if we haven't already talked about him.

jeez that looks so unprofessional. one would think there'd be some sort of social media policy or training. The head couch of our U20 team looks to be pestering a player with public tweets over and over to get in touch and is posting his email all over Twitter... Maybe someone should mention there are direct messages in Twitter...

Actually I tweeted him as well.

@MSerson - did you even read this thread before you posted? (ps-the kid stated on twitter he is from Edmonton)

I did. Including the Wiki link posted by Saviola7 explaining that there's an area of north London called Edmonton.

Kind of sadly reassuring that the slightly delusional trait common amongst the most rabid of Canadian soccer supporters is also shared by members of the coaching staff. I wonder if Nic had him written into the starting lineup for Brasil alongside Junior and Jono. :>

Kind of sadly reassuring that the slightly delusional trait common amongst the most rabid of Canadian soccer supporters is also shared by members of the coaching staff. I wonder if Nic had him written into the starting lineup for Brasil alongside Junior and Jono. :>

lol!

Wasn't there a Spurs player from Edmonton (England) a year or two ago that someone mistook for being Canadian? Mwatani or something african sounding like that...

Yes, I made that mistake can't remember which club it was but FM had him listed as Canadian and it was definitely an African sounding name

Archived