JDG2 back in picture

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Amazing, with Jono, in picture, things change dramatically. Really great news! He brings the tools we lack. For example, he takes set pieces for Villareal and we have no one for that role In the medium and short range chances. He links up beautifully with the fwds and again we are short in that area.

He addresses so many pressing needs for our side that it would dramatically change the picture as far as our fortunes for Brazil 2014. Hoilet would as well but it would be in different areas.

It's tough to get too excited, like idk what to say right now... I wanna celebrate but the other side of me says this is just a publicity stunt by Jono to get called by the Dutch. If the government could help us out big time that would be great, but I doubt they'll be so forgiving. But also if we get JDG2, Hoilett is almost a guarantee imo..

-------JDG-----Hutchinson-----------

---Jackson----JDG2-------Simpson--

-------------Hoilett------------------

Anyone up for a trip to Rio?

Hmmm... Not sure about that one. Dero is not going to sit on the bench. My guess is that it would be jackson and that wouldnt be the worst thing because he is accustomed and valuable as the first guy off the bench.

For what its worth, There was a thread a few weeks or months ago about moving Hutch into the right back role. I argued against it but with JDG 2 in the picture that makes it more possible and we would be very strong in that rb area. Moreso if hoilet agrees to join the team. You could keep johnson, who played well in the past round, in the starting role

Hmmm... Not sure about that one. Dero is not going to sit on the bench. My guess is that it would be jackson and that wouldnt be the worst thing because he is accustomed and valuable as the first guy off the bench.

Would swap Hoilett and Jacko around tbh, Jacko is a striker and Hoilett a right winger.

-------JDG-----Hutchinson-----------

---Jackson----JDG2-------Simpson--

-------------Hoilett------------------

Anyone up for a trip to Rio?

------------------Borjan----------------------

Kluka----McKenna-----Edgar------Hainault

--------------------JDG-----------------------

Ricketts----------JDG2-------------Simpson

--------------Hoilett--------------------------

--------------------Occean-------------------

------------------Borjan----------------------

Kluka----McKenna-----Edgar------Hainault