JDG2 back in picture

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is NOT going to crack the Dutch national team. Not going to happen. He might be waiting for the next generation, but they've got the next generation and the next generation covered, and he's simply not good enough. Wow! Anyhow, good riddance to delusional rubbish. At least he's made it plenty clear. Give him credit for coming clean, I suppose.

James sharman posted on his twitter that he spoke to JDG2 at halfime and has an important update concerning hosnfuture... i hope hes serious and I home its good news.

This game kind of proves that we need some who can take Free kicks from in close and who can link up with the forwards. Just got home from the game, and thats what stood. A well played game but sheez too many balls play wide and not threathening enough down the middle.

He's really a major D-bag, isn't he ... incredible. You can just sense it in the way he speaks of himself, even though he was riding the pine all f**kin' season, on a team that got relegated. Don't bother "considering" the CMNT, we don't want you. And take that f**kin shirt off before you soil it more.

Jonathan De Guzman cannot get his Canadian citizenship back while retaining his Dutch citizenship (keeping him an EU national) therefore he will not play for Canada. De Guzman may want to play for Holland, but only because he is unable to play for Canada. Essentially De Guzman has decided to be an EU national with no international career than a Canadian citizen with a Canadian international career. De Guzman didn’t decide to play for Holland, he is decided to play for NO ONE internationally. Don't be shocked I had it figured out from the start.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Holliett decides the same and play for no one.

i spoke to jdg2 and andrew ornoch at half time. i asked him if he was going to join canada. he winked and smiled at me as he shook my hand while wearing the centennary canada jacket. something just seemed so right to me.

fingers crossed

i spoke to jdg2 and andrew ornoch at half time. i asked him if he was going to join canada. he winked and smiled at me as he shook my hand while wearing the centennary canada jacket. something just seemed so right to me.

fingers crossed

I hope he bought you dinner before he fcked with you like that

I think you are right about JDG2, but I am not sure if the same applies to Hoillet.

anyhow, we need to continue to grow the future, and the future are the young young guys developing in our MLS academies etc. We need tonnes and tonnes of young hopefuls. We will get there, but it is going to take another 8 or so years.

what a slap in the face it is to have the two guys who could realistically put this team over the top, qualifying canada and launching the sport ahead 20 years in this country, sitting in crowd watching....the least they could do is stay away....if you are going to break our hearts, why rub it in as well.

what a slap in the face it is to have the two guys who could realistically put this team over the top, qualifying canada and launching the sport ahead 20 years in this country, sitting in crowd watching....the least they could do is stay away....if you are going to break our hearts, why rub it in as well.
And he's wearing our Centennial jacket too for good measure!

Its just sad because both of these guys could become legends in Canada their home country. With the club career its doubtfull they ever beccome legends or have enough impact that really people truly remember and love you. They could suit up for Canada and instantly put us in another level in CONCACAF and if we were to qualify could have long fruitfull careers and be remembered by players growing up and learning the game in a country that is becoming very soccer hungry. Can't knock them for pursuing their careers but they could do both and enjoy plenty of economic spoils from Canada while becoming something more than that, Canadian legends. Instead JDG2 appears to be a pure mercenary and Hoilett may be going that way as well.

Archived