TICKETS: USA vs Canada June 7th Detroit

Admin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry if it has already been said, maybe I missed it, but I was wondering if section 118 was secured to the Voyageurs, or if we have to buy our tickets as soon as possible? Because Joepaco and I are still waiting to see if people will join us and leave from Montreal.

I'm sorry if it has already been said, maybe I missed it, but I was wondering if section 118 was secured to the Voyageurs, or if we have to buy our tickets as soon as possible? Because Joepaco and I are still waiting to see if people will join us and leave from Montreal.

we had a block in 118 but it is no longer being held for us. buy in 118 as soon as you can.

hopefully some mtl Vs will join you.

we had a block in 118 but it is no longer being held for us. buy in 118 as soon as you can.

hopefully some mtl Vs will join you.

good chance at least 4 of us will be making the trip. A few more can't confirm yet because of school/work/etc

we are metting tmr to work things out

Call the 1-800 number. Ticketmaster's online system is a pain in the ass if you're trying to by tickets in a specific section.

I'm trying that but I can't speak with anyone and it won't let me chose the actual section , just the price category.......

I'm trying that but I can't speak with anyone and it won't let me chose the actual section , just the price category.......

Hmmm... weird. They might only let you pick the section if you're buying group tickets.

Just paid for 4 through the link on the main page, sorry for my ignorance but will these be shipped? Or will we have to pick them up at a pre-drink in Windsor/Detroit?

You paid for four bus spots.

The ticket link was taken down a couple of weeks ago.

Archived