TICKETS: USA vs Canada June 7th Detroit

Admin

I apologize in advance if anyone has already discussed the updates in respect to a bus from Toronto, but could someone please provide the latest news on this front? My attendance hinges on it happening and certainly want to attend!

There's really nothing to update on it other than to say that al on the bus would need to procure a ticket to the match on their own.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are over 100 now.

Hopefully they will give us some more time...

I don't know why they wouldn't I doubt they need those tickets to sell right now and if they take them away fence sitters are going to buy in different sections and that could be a problem

WOOOOOOOOOOO I GOT THE TIME OFF!!!!!!!

Blasted firewall at work won't allow me to access the PayPal ticket purchaser on the CSN front page. I will take 4 tix please - rounding up at least a few people from Saskatchewan. Plus if it helps us secure the section then all the better. How can I purchase the tix if not via the PayPal widget?

What is the status of our section? Are we close to 200 yet?

Got two tickets. Not sure if I will be able to attend, but at least it helps out the section.

Anyone here from Windsor? Maybe we should try, closer to game-date when we know if people are going or not, if we can give-off extra tickets to some kind of kids-soccer club or something of the sort.

Bus payment info coming later today.

The bus will leave BMO Field at noon, make pickups in Oakville/Mississauga and Hamilton, then straight on to Detroit. After the game, the bus will leave Ford Field around 10:30-10:45 and head back towards Toronto, dropping off at the pickup points along the way.

Our firewall at work wasn't allowing it to load up properly, but the one on the forum front page was working fine, so I've bought myself 4 tix. jojoflow (Jordan) will probably be coming, possibly his brother, and possibly my bro. Trying to convince some more people to come, the fact it's against the US and so close to Toronto seems to have people more excited than usual - there is the expectation that Toronto is going to send a decent number of people down and that our section is going to be large and raucous. Let's hope that's the case.

Our firewall at work wasn't allowing it to load up properly, but the one on the forum front page was working fine, so I've bought myself 4 tix. jojoflow (Jordan) will probably be coming, possibly his brother, and possibly my bro. Trying to convince some more people to come, the fact it's against the US and so close to Toronto seems to have people more excited than usual - there is the expectation that Toronto is going to send a decent number of people down and that our section is going to be large and raucous. Let's hope that's the case.

It's shaping up that way.

Several clubs and district associations will be putting the word out over the next couple of days. See what the response is.

Hmm, on first thought it would be cool to have all those youth and adult players sitting near us, but on second thought when we score and a "Can you hear..." chant breaks out it might not be good publicity for us to the kids lol. Out of curiosity, what's stopping us from approaching the districts and offering our ticket deal to adult players? Of course it would have to come with the expectation that you'd be willing to stand and sing with us, but if it increases our numbers, it mightn't be a bad idea.

Is Trillium going to set up another bus load for this game? It was suprisingly awesome to see a bus load of people wearing Vs shirts show up for us vs. Honduras in Montreal.

Hmm, on first thought it would be cool to have all those youth and adult players sitting near us, but on second thought when we score and a "Can you hear..." chant breaks out it might not be good publicity for us to the kids lol. Out of curiosity, what's stopping us from approaching the districts and offering our ticket deal to adult players? Of course it would have to come with the expectation that you'd be willing to stand and sing with us, but if it increases our numbers, it mightn't be a bad idea.

Is Trillium going to set up another bus load for this game? It was suprisingly awesome to see a bus load of people wearing Vs shirts show up for us vs. Honduras in Montreal.

Trillium has already promised us poutine again. What more can we ask of him. But seriously, that would be good. Can we think of any other untapped markets? I'm half temted to hand out flyers before raptor/leaf games on a lead up, If a promo crew could be arranged.

Trillium has already promised us poutine again. What more can we ask of him. But seriously, that would be good. Can we think of any other untapped markets? I'm half temted to hand out flyers before raptor/leaf games on a lead up, If a promo crew could be arranged.

We have permission to put up flyers in a couple of indoor facilities. Putting those together now.

Perhaps some volunteers in the GTA could print and deliver some flyers/posters to locations around the city.

We have permission to put up flyers in a couple of indoor facilities. Putting those together now.

Perhaps some volunteers in the GTA could print and deliver some flyers/posters to locations around the city.

Yeah, I'm on board. PM me, and I'll put some around.

Oh and also, are the rumors true that we have now secured the section?

We are close, but not quite there.

Hopefully some of 'marketing' help we about to get from district associations and clubs will help.

Upon filling this section, would it be possible to secure an addition block of a hundred? Wouldnt have to be close..a cross section chant would be killer! I don't see the game selling out either so it should be to difficult, especially if the section is in the upper deck.

Upon filling this section, would it be possible to secure an addition block of a hundred? Wouldnt have to be close..a cross section chant would be killer! I don't see the game selling out either so it should be to difficult, especially if the section is in the upper deck.

We won't fill the section. 118 in ford field is 42 rows deep and 25 seats across. Just to put it in perspective. But it's an interesting question that if we get a certain amount of rows filled, do we take another section? My thinking is that Fortyork and socceronly had to work pretty hard even to score this one, so it's probably best if we all stay in one spot. Especially for Tifos & Banners

Archived