TICKETS: USA vs Canada June 7th Detroit

Admin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I called for two tickets in 118 and no go, you can only get 15 or more tickets until March 16th.

Nice, and the increased the min order on group sales from 10 to 15, on fifty dollar tickets. How awesome.

Did they give a price per ticket on those group sales?

CURRENT SITUATION:

CSA is batting on our behalf for a specific section and is climbing the food chain to try and make it happen.

Only way to buy tickets right now is 15 at a time, but we can pick the section.

Any VISA volunteers to buy 15 at a time in 118?

CSA has arranged a Pre Sale code for us, which saves $5/ticket ( will distribute asap) however, this gives you the random section problem.

In your first post, Jamie, you wrote "They". Is it simply Ticketbastard you're negotiating with or is there another organization (CONCACAF, USSF, etc...) that is involved in the decision-making for this?

There are many who hold such an exultant title.

CSA - attempting to secure us a section.

Ford Field Staff - who wish we didn't exist.

Tickmaster - who jut makes money no matter what happens.

CURRENT SITUATION:

CSA is batting on our behalf for a specific section and is climbing the food chain to try and make it happen.

Only way to buy tickets right now is 15 at a time, but we can pick the section.

Any VISA volunteers to buy 15 at a time in 118?

CSA has arranged a Pre Sale code for us, which saves $5/ticket ( will distribute asap) however, this gives you the random section problem.

Is it possible to use that code for phone purchases?

The price difference between making the pre sale, getting a group order in the pre sale ect... is not enough to panic about. It is $2 or $5 per ticket depending on which 'deal' you go for.

I would rather see if we can still secure a section, though it may help if we were to knock of a few rounds of 15 tickets in 118 before the general sale comes up.

Give the CSA a day to see what they can do for us.

The price difference between making the pre sale, getting a group order in the pre sale ect... is not enough to panic about. It is $2 or $5 per ticket depending on which 'deal' you go for.

I would rather see if we can still secure a section, though it may help if we were to knock of a few rounds of 15 tickets in 118 before the general sale comes up.

Give the CSA a day to see what they can do for us.

Thanks, just a suggestion but once that is finalized can you send out an e-mail so we can get on ticket purchases immediately?

Is MC an option instead of VISA?

I'd be willing to acquire a group of tickets if that's the route we go. I'd have to speak with my buddies to see how many would want a ticket which could be anywhere from 2 to 10. The rest I would buy on behalf of forum members who want in on a group purchase provided they lead me to believe I'm not going to get hung out to dry..

Pay Pal link with tickets in 118 (200 reserved) is coming this afternoon.

How long are they reserved for? These need to be bought in groups? Or can be bought during Public sale as well? Who organized this for us? Why am I asking so many questions? :)

Thanks.

The CSA went to bat for us and got us 200 tickets reserved in section 118.

We'll have a PayPal link where you can pay for those tickets up later today. If we sell out the 200 allotment quickly, we have a chance to grab more.

(This is what I gathered from my phone conversation with socceronly an hour ago)

The CSA went to bat for us and got us 200 tickets reserved in section 118.

We'll have a PayPal link where you can pay for those tickets up later today. If we sell out the 200 allotment quickly, we have a chance to grab more.

(This is what I gathered from my phone conversation with socceronly an hour ago)

Nice work guys and CSA, that's a great section and allotment hopefully we can expand that section more

Archived