TICKETS: USA vs Canada June 7th Detroit

Admin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, Gold Cup tickets are a hot commodity! I can't buy right now unfortunately, so guess I'll miss the boat.

What we need to do right now is secure our section by buying as many tickets as possible in it. Later, you can, unless it sells out, buy tickets via Ticketmaster and just request 118. They will also be more expensive then with a higher base price + service fees.

nothing on any of the the TFC or Impact supporters sites as of yet...hopefully some guys reading this will start spreading the word there. maybe get them to put that ad about 118 that has been setup on the our home page and forum there?? 1000+ men in red and white, lets get it

nothing on any of the the TFC or Impact supporters sites as of yet...hopefully some guys reading this will start spreading the word there. maybe get them to put that ad about 118 that has been setup on the our home page and forum there?? 1000+ men in red and white, lets get it

It should be on the RPB board. Is it not there? I don't think I have an account there anymore, and the board is private isn't it?

There's currently two threads on the RPB site, one with a link directly to the site homepage for tickets.

If anyone can post there to emphasize the need to purchase asap for the fence sitters. We need to secure the section very quickly or we are gong to lose it.

Archived