TICKETS: USA vs Canada June 7th Detroit

Admin

oh jesus I'm an idiot. I'll PM you or something. What's the ticket situation, any spots left in 118/anywhere?

I've issued a refund to you. The money should be back in your PayPal account.

As for tickets, you'll need to call the number on the front page and inquire. I've no idea for sure, but I believe there are still tickets to be had in 118.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok thanks keegan

they will allow me to just buy 2-3, and specifiy section 118? and i pay over phone using cc?

Ya Im not sure about payment but I imagine they must and to get in 118 right now the only way is to call in and specify

Just bought 2 tickets in 118: $125.50 total after all the charges, and they are row 12 (I'm assuming there are a bunch left). I used CC over the phone with an operater, he asked if I was in Toronto BC; Americans have never been known for their knowledge in Geography.

I know I saw this somewhere on either this thread or another (just too lazy to find it), but what kind of logistics is there to get from Windsor to Ford Field. I read somewhere that there is a Tunnel Bus going over but does it goes to Ford Field itself or does it drop you off in the middle of a 'hood?

I'm about to get a cheap flight from Ottawa for the game and want to know if I need to rent a car.

I know I saw this somewhere on either this thread or another (just too lazy to find it), but what kind of logistics is there to get from Windsor to Ford Field. I read somewhere that there is a Tunnel Bus going over but does it goes to Ford Field itself or does it drop you off in the middle of a 'hood?

I'm about to get a cheap flight from Ottawa for the game and want to know if I need to rent a car.

I think Budget at Windsor airport has cars with fully tinted windows and bullet proofing at a pretty good rate... you can use your government discount card...<wink>

I think Budget at Windsor airport has cars with fully tinted windows and bullet proofing at a pretty good rate... you can use your government discount card...<wink>

Geez, thanks Trillium. I'm already looking forward to blowing a wad of money for the opportunity to get shot at!

Keegan you can travel to the US from Canada with what's called an "Enhanced Drivers License." To get one of those you have to schedule an appointment with MTO and bring citizenship and "Right to Travel" documentation.

edit; sorry I thought you were asking how to get one.

I havent been to the states for quite a while - do you absolutely need a passport?
You also need a clean record regarding travel to USA, no convictions for Drunk Driving.... no connections to any Russian spy, no abandoned wives in USA etc. your probably best to cross at Lacolle so if it does not go well you have not blown hours traveling.

There is a border post below Sherbrooke that apparently is good to use also .... good luck.

And of course the other way ... to do it.. if you intend to travel often.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus/menu-eng.html

Get a Nexus Card... fifty bucks...

Just got off the phone with Ticketmaster. We have two tickets in the middle of Section 118, Row12. My son and I will be coming from London.

How old is your son? I was planning on having a conversation with Teal Bunbury. I convinced three friends to go so we'll be a total of 7, no one minds if we all stand together even though our tickets are seperate right?

Archived