TICKETS: USA vs Canada June 7th Detroit

Admin

Ya, a count would be great I could try and convince more people from southern ontario if I have an idea of how many are left.

We have sold about 60 tickets, we need to sell 200 if we are going to keep the section.

And we need to do that soon.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya, a count would be great I could try and convince more people from southern ontario if I have an idea of how many are left.

Is it easier to convince them if fewer people are going ala sympathy, or lots of people are going excitement?

This is why I didn't want to post a number. If it's low, people think it sucks, if it's high they can buy later. Everyone's perception of what the numbers mean will be different.

Can anyone make a JPG flyer of this event that we can mail out to all of our friends who maybe fence sitters? something like blow. But much more flashy and more of a suppporters feel and sponsered by The Voyageurs and CanadianSoccerNews.Com or something like that. Call it battle of 1812...I don't know someone more creative can put it together.

20080906_CanadaWCQ.jpg

I have just bought a ticket ...via the paypal link... ( this is the way to do all ticket sales... not by Ticket Master ) and will establish myslef at the Elwood Grill http://www.elwoodgrill.com/ beside Ford Field on the seventh..... there will be poutine available for all the Toronto based Vees

I would suggest any Vees in Motor City drop in by 2pm to begin our pre game .... the Central Americans will be tailgating no doubt... and the Americans ? mmm who knows.

I apologize in advance if anyone has already discussed the updates in respect to a bus from Toronto, but could someone please provide the latest news on this front? My attendance hinges on it happening and certainly want to attend!

I think Trillium just bequeathed himself the official Tailgate coordinator.

Its okay socceronly you do the tickets I can ensure there is poutine for you boys from the GTA I know how deprived you are for quality food before a game in the pubs of Toronto... do they still have those hamburgers in plastic bags they re-heat as pub fare ?

nothing on any of the the TFC or Impact supporters sites as of yet...hopefully some guys reading this will start spreading the word there. maybe get them to put that ad about 118 that has been setup on the our home page and forum there?? 1000+ men in red and white, lets get it

There are two threads on the U-Sector forum.

Archived