Honduras Pre-Match & In-Match Thread [R]

CanadasBest

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any thoughts on dunfield thus far? haven't heard his name called in a while. Josh Simpson and Will Johnson have been named quite a bit which means we are moving forward.

He's been surprisingly good in building up the play offensively but his tackles are really wild.

I dunno about anyone else but I really liked Terry Dunfield tonight, as someone pointed out above the "foul" leading to the free kick shouldn't have been called, and he's made a few really nice tackles and lots of good, simple passes. He's definitely not a starter with our best lineup but I could see him on the subs' bench.

I dunno about anyone else but I really liked Terry Dunfield tonight, as someone pointed out above the "foul" leading to the free kick shouldn't have been called, and he's made a few really nice tackles and lots of good, simple passes. He's definitely not a starter with our best lineup but I could see him on the subs' bench.

Agreed. If he can keep a spot with the whitecaps in MLS then there's no reason he shouldn't be called.

Archived