Honduras Pre-Match & In-Match Thread [R]

CanadasBest

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My assessment was that this match was the opposite of the Peru match (the first half I mean). Tonight we've looked a lot less composed, more clumsy, and less possession oriented. On the other hand, we actually have some sort of ability in the final 1/3. Clearly the key is benching JDG, DeRo and Atiba and playing Dunfield :).

Thanks, god knows Bet365 will **** us if this match isn't completed.

Apologies for going off topic, but how do you fund your Bet365 bets? A lot of Canadian financial institutions refuse to let their customers gamble on sports via websites outside of Canada. RBC apparently freeze bank accounts that transfer money to Bet365 and BetFair.

Thanks in advance... 'cause I fancy a flutter! ;)

Apologies for going off topic, but how do you fund your Bet365 bets? A lot of Canadian financial institutions refuse to let their customers gamble on sports via websites outside of Canada. RBC apparently freeze bank accounts that transfer money to Bet365 and BetFair.

Thanks in advance... 'cause I fancy a flutter! ;)

Regular (not Options - Cdn Tire) MasterCard still allows offshore gambling deposits. To transfer back i get it sent to my TD Canada Trust account with a $10 fee.

peru co0mpletely dominating jamaica. Again jamaica has no answer for the peruvian wingers, if they are noit up 2-1 is becuase they cant finish :). Again fist half was even between peru and jamaica but the second half is all peru , jamaica is looking worst than canada ... They cant finish though

the game is not on yet !! what happened

My assessment was that this match was the opposite of the Peru match (the first half I mean). Tonight we've looked a lot less composed, more clumsy, and less possession oriented. On the other hand, we actually have some sort of ability in the final 1/3. Clearly the key is benching JDG, DeRo and Atiba and playing Dunfield :).

We wern't given much room in the Peru match. I think that is why we are seeing what you are describing

I wanted to say after the Peru match, but I've always liked McKenna. He plays at the highest level of any of our players and he's pretty vocal in the back. Personally, I think he should have the armband.

I agree. I never had any compaints with his play. dont know about the armband though, he is getting up there. He was employed as strikers for a while for Canada and had quite a bit of success..

.... another nice play from Atiba

Archived