Honduras Pre-Match & In-Match Thread [R]

CanadasBest

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, Forrest sure knows how to contradict himself. Canada needs to stop playing aggressive because they'll be whistled, but also need to stop going to ground because they won't get calls.

I understood it as "enough with the sliding tackles, even if you win the ball you get a foul called on you." I could be wrong and if he meant it as you say I totally disagree with him we should be as cynical as we have to be.

Were you watching both matches?

yeaa one on tv and the other in the computer

I wanted to see what was jamaica about , since they are unbeaten for so many game

honestly peru made jamaica looked bad in the second half... they missed a lot of chances

In the second half peru could ve won for 4 goals

Canada gave peru a much much better game

peru vs jamaica finished . Peru won 2-1

canada won 2-1 against honduras

Jamaica just beat costa rica and peru totally dominated jamaica in the second half.

I think we just faced a stronger team in peru , but we should worry about the concacaf teams and for what i ve seen in the last games canada has a good chance of making it ...

I wanted to see what was jamaica about , since they are unbeaten for so many game

honestly peru made jamaica looked bad in the second half... they missed a lot of chances

In the second half peru could ve won for 4 goals

Canada gave peru a much much better game

The thing with Jamaica is that they are a completely different team at home. During the last WCQ's they had 1 point on the road and 9 points at home (they beat Mexico, Honduras and Canada).

There not allowed we just bring them in and cause WE DON'T GIVE A F**K!

Hope everyone enjoyed the show

The flares looked cool.

But you guys have to keep in mind that come WCQ we can't do that.

FIFA/CONCACAF will fcking tear us a new arse, possibly even forfeit games take away points.

Will they do it to xxxxx? No, will they do it to us? You fcking bet.

Archived