Canada gets bleeped AGAIN!!!

gerberoo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THESE FUKING REFS, THESE FUKING CORRUPTED REFS AND THIS GODDAMNED CORRUPTED LEAGUE MAKE IT SO DIFFICULT, SO AGONIZINGLY HARD, SO IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A FAN AND FOLLOWER AND SUPPORTER OF THE SPORT

DID HONDURAS HAVE EVEN A SINGLE FOUL IN THE ENTIRE SECOND HALF?

THE REF HAD THAT WHISTLE IN HIS MOUTH THE ABSOLUTE MILISECOND 5 MINUTES HAD PAST EVEN THOUGH WE PROLLY DESERVED 7+

HE COVERED HIS ASS, HE'S A DISGRACE

HONDURAS IS A DISGRACE, THEIR FANS SHOULD BE ASHAMED, I HOPE THAT **** COUNTRY REMAINS AS UNSTABLE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY DONT DESERVE TO REMAIN FLYING AROUND NORTH AMERICA PLAYING SOCCER, ACTING LIKE HOT-SHOTS KISSING THEIR FLAG WHEN THEY GET A GIMME-GOAL

WHY DOES THIS SHIET NEVER EVER EVER HAPPEN TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY EXCEPT CANADA, AND WHY DOES IT HAPPEN EVERY SINGLE YEAR

THIS WAS THE BEST CHANCE IN A GNERATION FOR OUR MEN'S TEAM TO MOVE THIS SPORT FORWARD AND RAISE IT'S PROFILE IN CANADA

THEY WERE PLAYING FOR THE FUTURE OF THE SPORT IN CANADA, AND A CORRUPTED SOUTH AMERICAN REFEREE WHO WANTED THE CAMERA ON HIM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, WHO WANTED TO PLEASE THE FANS IN THE STANDS SETS THIS COUNTRY AND THE 30 MILLION PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN IT BACK ANOTHER TWO YEARS

TWO YEARS WHEN WE WILL LIKELY JUST GET SCREWED AGAIN, WITH OUR PANTS ON, WITH A TITANIUM DILDO

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

Notice that the ref was a long ways outside the box when he called the penalty... he wasn't even in proper position to make the call. This is greated up, straight up greating bull****!

Tuscan your so right buddy. I would love to see Assistant refs become involved in the game. if not jsut make then linesmen again because they dont assist the ref at all. Here's my point: if the head ref is out of the play and cant see somehthing he should relay on his assistant to make the call.

this same **** happens in my low div soccer. why are they there if a ref that can not see the play makes the call.Theres no way that he could have seen a hand ball or a foul on that play.

Guest speedmonk42
quote:Originally posted by Joe MacCarthy

Hey noobs, you don't need to try and counter the language filter to show what goofs you are. This thread is a good candidate for the new mods to learn the delete function.

Personally, I think the forum should ALLOW swearing on game days.

quote:Originally posted by Joe MacCarthy

Hey noobs, you don't need to try and counter the language filter to show what goofs you are. This thread is a good candidate for the new mods to learn the delete function.

If you can not allow that such a corrupt decision, typical of years and years of corrupt decisions taken by the criminals who run CONCACAF is worthy of some swear words, if the only thing that offends you tonight is the swear words of some rightfully very pissed off Canada supporters who have been screwed out of a CONCACAF championship for the second time in a row (not even to mention how many times in WCQ), then you are truly not a Voyageur and are as corrupt in your mind as the ref who f-u-ck-e-d us tonight for CONCACAF money.

I've watched the replay over a dozen times both in slow motion and in real time - and there is absolutely no way that's a penalty shot. In no other league or tournament would that be called, and it absolutely boggles my mind that a ref would call that in any game let alone the Quarter Finals.

Not only should Canada put in a formal complaint to CONCACAF, but they should also approach FIFA and demand that they look into this situation. And by this situation I mean the entire CONCACAF region and how it's officiated. If it means allocating money to better train officials, then they should do so - failure to address this growing problem will result in many nations being unable to grow in this sport.

The scenario is always the same,Canada gets effed by another very questionable call by the referee.I went through this in 1984(see below) and nothing has changed since that time.I don't know if there is such a thing as taking a stand,but being a player on that team is simply devastating,all that commitment to Canada and than this crap again. Guys you were marvelous and thanks for all your efforts and total commitment.True Canadians all the way.

In 1984 we got robbed and at that time I produced a TV show,called the Toronto Soccer Show.I invited Bob Bearpark Canada's Coach to our show and replayed that offside,which resulted in disqualifying our goal.It was very obvious looking in slow motion that this was a goal,but again it is that horrible call by these effen referees.Yes it goes back to 1984.We were about to beat Brazil.That goal prevented an Olympic final for Canada.

<MOD ALERT> Gerberoo, could you please change the title of the

thread, out of respect for any minor that may be reading.

I don't believe in censoring an expression of frustration of a badly-

called controversial match, but a little courtesy would be appreciated.

Thanks for changing the title.

Quote of the year:

"I was really disappointed with the officiating, with this particular game. If I had a chance to make a tackle on this ref, I wouldn't even think twice," said a disgusted midfielder Julian de Guzman.

"It's pretty obvious that would be bad business for CONCACAF if Canada was to make it to the finals or semifinals. I mean we don't bring in the crowds that CONCACAF would like," he added.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/2009/07/18/canada_honduras/

I will say this though - as much as Canada got screwed in that penalty kick, they certainly had their chances (especially in the 84th minute). If we could have converted even one of the chances, things could have been different.

Then again, if the ref wouldn't have screwed Canada, things could have been different too.

So what's that saying... if if's and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a very merry Christmas.

Bah Humbug.

Definitely a strange one. Having watched the replay several times all I can assume is that the ref thought Stalteri did enough to knock Martinez off balance on his bicycle kick. It might have looked that way from his angle because in the reverse camera angle in which he is looking almost straight on at the camera it does look a bit like Stalteri grabs him by the left arm and pulls him down a bit (check out 3:21 in the youtube clip below). I'd hold off on the conspiracy theories, personally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMExi2bVxmE

s2uzjs.jpg

Too bad Jackovic made a bit of a schoolboy mistake by not attacking the ball before the bounce. He should have saved that for when he is playing against TFC.

Archived