Bircham hangs up his boots

loyola

On 11/26/2021 at 1:11 AM, jordan said:

Integrity, and speaks his mind (btw the team lost and was relegated, and the fans are taking their digs at their owner for the sacking on social media):

"I’m old school, when you leave a football club you don’t really say much. You thank everyone and go, but I’ve sort of been backed into a corner where I have to because he said to the players that I had to go because I was blackmailing him which is ridiculous. Not for money, I didn’t tie him up OJ style."

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, CanadianSoccerFan said:

Great interview with Bircham

-Took a steaming dump on Holger Osieck

-Detailed the mugshot incident (see my profile pic)

-Gives his side of the airport dildo story

-Training in a public park amongst dog walkers and javelin throwers

And you wonder why we hadn’t even qualified for the final round in all these years never mind the World Cup, training in a public park ? That would sure inspire players to give it their all when playing,  incredible but why am I not surprised. Look this is amazing that we are on the verge of qualifying , but man all the waisted years and the incompetence of this organization until these last few years .

Edited by SoccMan

15 hours ago, SoccMan said:

And you wonder why we hadn’t even qualified for the final round in all these years never mind the World Cup, training in a public park ? That would sure inspire players to give it their all when playing,  incredible but why am I not surprised. Look this is amazing that we are on the verge of qualifying , but man all the waisted years and the incompetence of this organization until these last few years .

If this is true then this is worse than 3rd world countries.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Tons of rumours flying around that sports.com, the group he’s a director for is trying to buy League One’s Reading who are very close to going into administration and folding altogether. The group has a mix of American investors but is lead by former Saudi footballer Majed Al Sorour

Edited by Atlantic