Voyageurs scarves........

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now is the time really...we won't have this kind of momentum and this many meaningful games to look forward to for a long time. At the moment, the scarves are the closest thing we have to a membership card, and the easiest and best advertisement in terms of drawing in more potential hardcore fans. Wouldn't it be great to have things like scarves and shirts and stickers, V's merchandise, as opposed to CSA gear, available through a simple website attached to paypal? Jarrek's done a lot of work(and we all give ashould him a BIG pat on the back) but it seems overwhelming for one person to be doing all of the work, and to be doing it through such a ornerous process, what with all of the threads, PMs, meetups in parking lots, etc. Maybe its time to make this a more professional operation and add other merch to the list. If we do this right, then the money we make off the top could go into the kitty for more v's projects like flags, banners, trophies. etc.

Add me in there too, please. So is there a way to become a member yet? I was checking out the Join part of the site, only to see that it is under construction. With the news that the CSA is partnering up with The Voyageurs for the WCQ games, I want to get in on whatever deal it is they have to offer.

Add me in there too, please. So is there a way to become a member yet? I was checking out the Join part of the site, only to see that it is under construction. With the news that the CSA is partnering up with The Voyageurs for the WCQ games, I want to get in on whatever deal it is they have to offer.

quote:Originally posted by Tuscan

E-mail Cheeta and make sure you are on our distribution list.

If you received the code word for St Vincent, you are on. If not, you aren't.

Archived