May 27 - Voyageurs Cup: Montreal vs Toronto [R]

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by coppercanuck

does the audio sound a little hollow?

Yeah. Nigel's mic' anyway.

Well, JDV's mic' may be working fine but he's coming off pretty stiff despite Reeds efforts to draw him in.

And oh yeah. Guess a new camera crew has to start someplace but I wish it's wasn't during the very 1st official V-Cup match ever.

Best Montreal has looked so far this year.

Since this thread has an [R] on the title . . .

It is 0-0 at the half. Shots in first half were 9-6 for Montreal, but Toronto's may have been more dangerous. Dichio was subbed off for Smith because of that groin problem he's been having lately.

Did anyone notice who the teams were when they showed the graphic of what teams would be in pool A of the draw for the Champions League prelim round? I know it was MLS 3,4, MEX 3,4 and Canada but who were the other teams?

Impact striker Placentino replaced by defender Surprennant (sp?).

Do you really accept a draw at home in a tournament like this. TFC is too good at home for the Impact to not go for a win in Montreal.

So long as Montreal show well I think they can live with a point. Not the 1st choice of course but seeing as how things have played out I think a draw may not be that ugly a date to take to the prom.

Montreal have looked good. They've been competitive, showed some quality, and listen to that, brought out a full house. Considering how their season has gone so far this year this match may be a positive turning point.

Archived