Match Thread: September 30, 2023 - Pacific v Vancouver FC

narduch

4 minutes ago, gator said:

Thank you Vancouver, Forge still in with a shout for the 2nd seed, I figure Cavalry will be resting players in the final match day which would give Pacific a really good chance for a win there so this result was huge for Forge!

I believe 2nd seed gets the other Champions Cup spot if Cavalry pull off the double.

Edited by narduch

4 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Have to give credit to Vancouver for sticking with the plan and insisting on it. It makes going into next season more interesting. Sure, they did rash loans from Mexico, or Wero who they can send back, but overall there's a core to work with.

I'd even keep the coach, if he's willing.

They have shown an significant upswing and I really hope they get a good gate for the final home match next week.

15 hours ago, Big_M said:

With Vancouver's win today it is confirmed that Valour will finish last in the 2023 Canadian Premier League

We're winning the race for 8th place.

We're winning the race *clap clap*.

We're winning the race *clap clap*.

VALOUR!

P.S.  And yes, "That other VFC" has the look of a team with a brighter future, if they can hold some of the pieces together.  Not an easy task in this league some times. 

11 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

P.S.S.  I know Ongaro isn't eveyones cup of tea but what is that now for goals?  Has to be 5 or 6 and a bloody nuisance every minute he's on the field.  Something to be said for that. 

His 6th including cup games I believe. Nuisance is how I would describe Daniels, not Ongaro. If only we could take the best of both their attributes