Match Thread: July 16, 2023 - Atletico Ottawa v Vancouver FC

diaz and garcia straight into the eleven with cantave whos been there for a couple weeks and gets his third start...on the other side zapater starting...what a battle between players who have played at the highest levels...who takes it zapater or garcia???

adding: vancouver once again travels with only five subs while it looks like only zadeh and chung are injured and no suspensions...

Edited by Big_M

less than 5 minutes in garcia takes a super strike that hits the crossbar and everyone is shocked...all you had to do is watch his highlights and you would know he had that...to anyone facing him wake the hell up 

7 hours ago, nolando said:

It was even less comfortable from a VFC supporter perspective.

I think they’ve got some interesting pieces to work with going forward. They just don’t play as a team at all yet, which is somewhat understandable 

22 hours ago, Big_M said:

adding: vancouver once again travels with only five subs while it looks like only zadeh and chung are injured and no suspensions...

Totally unacceptable. In exchange for my financial and emotional support, all I expect is that you do your best to try to win. This isn't it!!

On 7/17/2023 at 9:27 AM, masster said:

Totally unacceptable. In exchange for my financial and emotional support, all I expect is that you do your best to try to win. This isn't it!!

Think its common in CPL for teams to bring 5 subs on the road. Helps keep traveling costs down and I've seen the same for years in US league's like USL and NASL 2.0 for that reason.