Match Thread: Voyageurs Cup - Semi-final - Vancouver Whitecaps vs York United - June 22, 2022

1 hour ago, narduch said:

York haven't scored a goal in the league since May 6.

They do have a few Voyageurs Cup goals in that same time frame.

I think Vancouver wins this easily 

I suspect you're right.  I also think it would take a solid upset for TFC to beat Montreal in the other leg.  But, hey, that's why they play the games.

3 minutes ago, youllneverwalkalone said:

Andi showing a lot of leg. Making Ollie uncomfortable 

Really poor camera work - even when Wheeler or Ollie is speaking, the camera should not be on them when a woman wears a "hey, look at these!" micro-mini skirt

18 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

Honestly, I don't know why people hate on Reed, he's alright.  Would be OK with him doing some of the league broadcasts.  Be a change of flavour from Wheeler and Jenkins.

He's not bad in this game. I'm just remembering watching the women at the Olympics while Reed and Rustad kept trying to one-up the other to see who could suck the most joy out of the game.

10 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Anxious had a pretty sweet free kick a bit ago. Almost snuck it in the near post after wrapping it around the wall. Would have been a beauty. 

As York give up a soft one....

Yeah, that was a crafty little lie he tried to get away with there.  Too much bend on the ball.  How often do you say that?