Canada v Korean Republic - June 26 - BMO Field Toronto

EMAIL has been sent out for Canada + Red + White + Gold at 1719 EST.

CanadaRED+GOLD Priority Presale Access
CanadaRED+GOLD members will receive access to purchase tickets through a priority presale window which will open at 10.00 ET / 7.00 PT on Thursday 19 May. CanadaRED+GOLD members will receive an individualized presale code via email ahead of the opening of the presale window facilitating a one-time purchase of up to nine (9) tickets.

CanadaRED+WHITE Advanced Presale Access
CanadaRED+WHITE members will receive access to purchase tickets through an advance presale window which will open at 14.00 ET / 11.00 PT on Thursday 19 May. CanadaRED+WHITE members will receive an individualized presale code via email ahead of the opening of the presale window facilitating a one-time purchase of up to nine (9) tickets.

CanadaRED Presale Access
All CanadaRED email subscribers will receive access to a presale window which will open at 10.00 ET / 7.00 PT on Friday 20 May. CanadaRED members will receive a presale code via email on Friday morning which will facilitate the purchase of up to nine (9) tickets in one transaction.

20220628-CANWNT-TicketPage-EN.jpg

I wonder if @Admin will do a seperate code for 114 or keep it closed when V's tickets first go on sale. We obviously want to sell out 112/113 and have those two sections rockin' then the whole three sections available but only half sold.

Sadly, sales can often be very slow for the #CanWNT.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

20 hours ago, -Hammer- said:

Huh, didn't really see this one coming. Ticket bought, not sure if I'll make it, but this one doesn't seem to be suffering the Hunger Games style ticketing of the WC Qualifiers.

At the risk of offending you:

1) Four other cities got Celebration Tour matches

2) The #CanWNT were always likely to play a home friendly before WCQ.

This match in this stadium was always likely.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Admin said:

Players are arriving at Gate 5 at 1:35.  

There is construction at the south west corner, so they are not using the usual player entrance.

The Indy is being setup around the stadium, having seen the setup last night at the TFC game I expect more of it up by Sunday. 

0-0 at 24 minutes.

For those who can´t get it, there is free streaming  on a Turkish site, which is safe if you  do not click after opening that link. Do not click on an ad, on the chat or expannding screen, to avoid any malware. If you want to expand the screen, do it on your browser´stool on the upper right, or use your fingers if you have a touch-screen:  http://www.hesgoal.com/news/105987/Canada_W_vs_South_Korea_W.html

I have to use this, as I  am in Argentina  (no Onesoccer here)

1 hour ago, beachesl said:

0-0 at 24 minutes.

For those who can´t get it, there is free streaming  on a Turkish site, which is safe if you  do not click after opening that link. Do not click on an ad, on the chat or expannding screen, to avoid any malware. If you want to expand the screen, do it on your browser´stool on the upper right, or use your fingers if you have a touch-screen:  http://www.hesgoal.com/news/105987/Canada_W_vs_South_Korea_W.html

I have to use this, as I  am in Argentina  (no Onesoccer here)

Thank you so much for the link Beachesl, I got to watch almost the whole 2nd half.  Good quality video too.

Edited by The Ref