Canadian player soccer cards

dyslexic nam

3 hours ago, narduch said:

Panini World Cup Prizm 2022.

Paid $14 on Ebay for these 2 (including tax and shipping) from a US seller.

Screenshot_20230118_190710_Gallery.jpg

I definitely need to pick up that Kamal card.   I have a lot of good Davies so am not as frantic about all the new stuff but I do want to get a good selection of early cards for everyone else.  

47 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I definitely need to pick up that Kamal card.   I have a lot of good Davies so am not as frantic about all the new stuff but I do want to get a good selection of early cards for everyone else.  

I only paid C$1.50 + shipping for that one.

Just now, doobs_13 said:

Anyone get their Panini Instant cards yet? The guy I ordered from is silent on eBay. Might ask for a refund. 

I haven't either.

The account I ordered from was named wrsports. 

I messaged the guy in December and he said he would mail it by December 24.

I don't want to cancel the order because the price is higher now.

I noticed this guys business is essentially reselling Panini Instant 

36 minutes ago, narduch said:

I haven't either.

The account I ordered from was named wrsports. 

I messaged the guy in December and he said he would mail it by December 24.

I don't want to cancel the order because the price is higher now.

I noticed this guys business is essentially reselling Panini Instant 

Same seller. Emailed him again a couple days ago and no reply yet. 
I’m on the same boat as you. Don’t wanna cancel just yet. Hopefully he comes through. 

22 hours ago, doobs_13 said:

Same seller. Emailed him again a couple days ago and no reply yet. 
I’m on the same boat as you. Don’t wanna cancel just yet. Hopefully he comes through. 

Was about to initiate the refund process... But finally got a response from him after multiple messages today...

"No need to do that your order is out already." 

Even thou the purchase says its NOT shipped yet.  Decided to give it till Wednesday before doing the refund process.

Edited by Jedi Ram
Waiting for Davies and Messi 1st card FYI

21 minutes ago, Jedi Ram said:

Was about to initiate the refund process... But finally got a response from him after multiple messages today...

Even thou the purchase says its NOT shipped yet.  Decided to give it till Wednesday before doing the refund process.

Dude needs to salvage his business at this point. He has about 10 negative feedbacks from the past 2 days.

He has tons of adds. He stands to lose thousands of dollars if he can't sell on Ebay anymore.

44 minutes ago, Jedi Ram said:

I might do the same. 
Bite the bullet with another seller. 

58 minutes ago, Jedi Ram said:

The reality is that these have been shipped for over 3 weeks now - meaning he has been sitting on them for a long time.  Even if he does end up sending them, it is shit sales practice and warrants negative feedback (or at least neutral).