Match Thread : CONCACAF League : Arcahaie FC v Forge FC - December 1st, 2020 - Quarterfinals

4 hours ago, Ngravs said:

Someone give me a good reason not to bet my money on Forge at +137. I know I'm a homer but how do they fail here? 

Inactivity, lack of match fitness, heat, humidity, CONCACAF officials, Edgar retiring, Bobby going to TFC, in form opponent, too many days at a beach resort being pampered!

5 minutes ago, gator said:

Inactivity, lack of match fitness, heat, humidity, CONCACAF officials, Edgar retiring, Bobby going to TFC, in form opponent, too many days at a beach resort being pampered!

I think you missed the actual reason. Haitian league is likely much better than we think

44 minutes ago, SpursFlu said:

I think you missed the actual reason. Haitian league is likely much better than we think

Possibly, but looking at their results from the Caribbean Cup the Haitian teams really haven't faired all that well in previous years. 

43 minutes ago, Ngravs said:

Two positive test for players on Archaie and one staff member for Forge. 

So in a country of nearly 12 million people 8 people tested positive for Coronavirus yesterday. 3 of them are associated with this soccer match lololol

Edited by SpursFlu

2 minutes ago, SpursFlu said:

So in a country of nearly 12 million people 8 people tested positive for Coronavirus yesterday. 3 of them are associated with this soccer match lololol

Forge are getting accustomed to Concacafery they sent the staff memeber at Archaie's hotel ;)

5 minutes ago, Ngravs said:

Forge are getting accustomed to Concacafery they sent the staff memeber at Archaie's hotel ;)

Actually I realize the game is next door in DR but ill leave the comment out there for a few giggles 

I know Haitians & Dominicans hate each other so maybe Dominicans are to Haitians as Americans are to Canadians

Edited by SpursFlu

This game got a mention on Tim & Sid today, or Arash & Sid as it was today. I turned it on and Sid was in the process of talking about it. Mentioned David Edgar retiring and talked about him being great for Canada, etc. Later on in the show they mentioned the positive test results as well.