2018 FIFA WCQ CONCACAF Rd 4, Matchday 4: Tues 29 Mar 2016, Canada @ Mexico, 1030pm ET, 730pm PT

Yohan

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sébastien said:

As a fan of Floro until basically this game, I am extremely upset at many of his decisions. However...

Can someone tell me WTF WAS JOHNSON DOING BALL WATCHING RIGHT THERE?!?!

I love Johnson, and I'm sure he had some reason/training telling him to hold his ground, but Jesus Christ, just fucking run for that ball.

2 minutes ago, Sébastien said:

As a fan of Floro until basically this game, I am extremely upset at many of his decisions. However...

Can someone tell me WTF WAS JOHNSON DOING BALL WATCHING RIGHT THERE?!?!

it's was still in the 18...looked like they were trying to avoid drawing penalty...

let's be honest, no matter what Floro did tonight would have made a difference. Even if we had Jesus as a coach, even he couldn't produce that big of a miracle that could get us a result against Mexico

Crashing out of this campaign. Crazy how much can change in half a week. 

Anyone who has watched enough CMNT knew how badly the result in ES was. Now we're seeing why.

After watching the first half of ES-HON in Honduras, I just don't see us getting a point there. It would take one of the greatest draws in CMNT history, quite honestly.

Just now, KMB said:

let's be honest, no matter what Floro did tonight would have made a difference. Even if we had Jesus as a coach, even he couldn't produce that big of a miracle that could get us a result against Mexico

ya. but he can sure alienate one of our most dedicated players by making him ride pine for no fucking reason

can cause problems in the locker room

1 minute ago, kingvikingstad said:

Anyone who has watched enough CMNT knew how badly the result in ES was. Now we're seeing why.

After watching the first half of ES-HON in Honduras, I just don't see us getting a point there. It would take one of the greatest draws in CMNT history, quite honestly.

neither team looked that great tbh...

1 minute ago, kingvikingstad said:

draw wouldn't even guarantee qualification. we'd need mexico to beat or draw honduras

Archived