CANADA vs Martinique - July 7th - 2:30pm PST (R) Game Thread

I was lambasted for criticizing Ricketts during the WC qualifiers (when it looked as though we would qualify), glad to see others have come around. His touch and overall technical ability is dreadful. I was also shot down for saying Piette was fat and slow! Needs to get in better shape if he wants to be a professional player.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have an actual question, no sarcasm - do you think the betting line moved so much at the end because the ref is on the take to force a decision against Canada?

I think the ref has just been plain old bad for both teams. Honestly other Concacaf refs would've given martinique two PKs by now.

I was lambasted for criticizing Ricketts during the WC qualifiers (when it looked as though we would qualify), glad to see others have come around. His touch and overall technical ability is dreadful. I was also shot down for saying Piette was fat and slow! Needs to get in better shape if he wants to be a professional player.

You were lambasted for that? You should have come on the Voyageurs forums to do it, most of us were right there with you on it. We didn't need to come around. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that there are a lot of idiot fans out there, but the smart soccer fans are on the Voyageurs boards.

Archived