Things I'm doing until tomorrow night

Admin

Work in the AM, followed by a toga party (which I will leave early in an attempt to find a tv with Sportsnet 1).

I'm willing to bet no one has ever left a toga party to watch a Canada game. That is a sign of immense progress.

... I will be sporting my Canada kit, constantly answering questions as to what it is and why I'm wearing it.

Ditto. Wearing my jersey and scarf and have my V's flag hung in my room (which will be moved to my basement shortly after 3:30pm). Will be fielding the same array of questions from some of the 500 students and 40 staff in my building ... promotion, promotion.

I've made a playlist on grooveshark.com of a whole lot of Canadian songs. Bryan Adams, To Neil Young, Glass Tiger to the Moffats. It's gonna be a (half) day.

Before the Panama game Big Sean released a very average mixtape I listened to the day of the game. It worked then so I guess I have to re-listen...

Just got up on the West Coast. S**** day here. Our first days of Rain in along time. Put on my Canada Soccer Jersey. Just turned on the Computer. Finished watching the Canada Soccer 2014 Promo. Wow great way to get my day started. Now I need a coffee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yr91ViTrT8

Can't wait for the match to start. I am pumped.

De Guzman is due for a long range missile, Occean a header and Jackson on a breakaway. 3-0 Canada.

Go Canada Go

Just got up on the West Coast. S**** day here. Our first days of Rain in along time. Put on my Canada Soccer Jersey. Just turned on the Computer. Finished watching the Canada Soccer 2014 Promo. Wow great way to get my day started. Now I need a coffee.

De Guzman is due for a long range missile, Occean a header and Jackson on a breakaway. 3-0 Canada.

Go Canada Go

I envisioned the goals as I read the post and a feeling of victory serenity swept over me. Hopefully, it will last until the game so as to limit the gut-churning anticipation.

Go Canada Go

DeGuzman is due....

Was at PwC until late last year. If you are in the KPMG downtown office we are currently sitting in the same building.

Nice I'm bringing a couple of friends out from PwC tonight actually. I work out of the North York office though (although I'm in Richmond Hill right now).

What's it like getting out of public accounting lol

Nice I'm bringing a couple of friends out from PwC tonight actually. I work out of the North York office though (although I'm in Richmond Hill right now).

What's it like getting out of public accounting lol

Which PwC office? DT? Nice being on the other side, but def. miss some things about it, what level you at? I left as a Manager.

Which PwC office? DT? Nice being on the other side, but def. miss some things about it, what level you at? I left as a Manager.

They're in Enterprise (or whatever y'alls call the private company sector) so I think its North York. I'm still at staff level; just wrote the UFE last month.

Archived