U23 Camp

Max

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Morgan for TFC last night and his replacement, Emory looked OK! Kurt Larsen from the Sun spoke with him Friday and reported nothing had been decided yet on his release! I will be very angry if he isn't released and didn't even feature in the match for TFC, it seems the US has had no problem securing the release of all of their MLS players!

Evan James was injured and taken off. Porter replaced him. Some good pace up front for this team eh?? Anyway, extent of injury unknown. Habs and REB not at the game v. Ft.L.

Randy only got in Miami yesterday and Haber flew out there today. Some good options up top though.

Sorry for the delay guys,ive been busy this weekend. There are alot of Trinis in the area watching the scrimmages and they are posting on socawarriors.net forums so you can read there.They were saying basically that you guys were bossing the midfield and that we had to resort to longballs. BTW the Strikers also beat us 2-1 so i wouldn't worry too much they've definitely trained together much more than Olympic national teams. To Reality Bites don't worry bro i can take the flack, i really cant say anything because when u lose to Guyana there is no comeback that could justify our failings.

Not really angry about Morgan's absence, TFC will really need him in the coming weeks, most important to me is to see if the young guys

(piette, alderson) can play at that level, considering they are both DM, the position that will be extremely vital in this tournament

Calm down, he's giving us information, no need to troll

I was having a laugh with him, hence the LOL and the smiley face

Reality Bites is an American troll...

I follow the American team but I dislike them immensely. I used to respect them because they were always the underdog and they had players with heart like McBride and Reyna. Now everyone on the team is a cocky ****hole.

If Canada can upset the U.S. in June I'll be happy :)

B/C in McBride and Reyna's day soccer was the sport for "the other kids." So it was not going to be your usual typical teen playing soccer so you'd get guys like them. In the same way Canada had De Vos and Watson and all sorts of guys like that. Sadly....Canada's team also seems to be missing that sort of blood and guts....well, we have it. His name is Hume and he never starts. I think Ricketts is another like that but others seem to think the grumpy Occean is the better choice! (haha, can't argue the scoring record for Occean though!)

Archived