July 22nd: MTL @ TFC for all the marbles [R]

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Rudi

TFC will be without Edu, Wynne, Dichio, Dunivant, and possibly Tébily.

Ugh.

Are we sure about Edu & Wynne? I know the US Olympic team begins training on July 20th but I thought I read that Edu & Wynne were joining up with that team later than that.

quote:Originally posted by TFC07

TFC will come out and dominate this game.

Final score: 3-nil for good guys.

Only the way TFC will lose this game is if the ref screw us over.

Looking at the results I guess TFC has been getting screwed by the ref every game. And here was I just thinking the results were because TFC was playing like crap.

Well if we going to judge TFC based on this tournament, then TFC should beat Impact again. The ref screwed TFC on Canada day against whitecraps. Besides the loss against Vancouver, TFC haven't loss a game at home. This being a do or die game for TFC, I except them coming out aggressively while Montreal will just sit back and try to defend for 90 mins to get a draw.

If Toronto plays anything like they've played the last couple of matches (most especially today) they could be in for a rough time on Tuesday. They have no rhythm whatsoever.

Should be a very interesting match. Maybe not the best football but a very interesting match. Can quite easily see it getting chippy.

Archived