July 22nd: MTL @ TFC for all the marbles [R]

quote:Originally posted by TFC07

Well if we going to judge TFC based on this tournament, then TFC should beat Impact again. The ref screwed TFC on Canada day against whitecraps. Besides the loss against Vancouver, TFC haven't loss a game at home. This being a do or die game for TFC, I except them coming out aggressively while Montreal will just sit back and try to defend for 90 mins to get a draw.

I'm a TFC fan, but let's call a spade a spade. TFC were lucky that Placentino wasn't awarded a penalty in the road game against Montreal. Nobody will ever know how that match would have turned out had Montreal taken a 1-0 lead.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyrone Marshall doing a bit of trash talking. It will make it so much sweeter when he is responsible for goals against TFC and Jamaica at BMO:

"We'll be coming in firing on all cylinders," said Toronto defender Tyrone Marshall. "Especially being at home, and seeing how the last time Vancouver (Whitecaps) came in here and got a result.

"We have to come out and establish ourselves and show them we're playing in a higher league and their league blows. So we need to come and establish our authority."

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Soccer/2008/07/19/6207701-cp.html

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

Tyrone Marshall doing a bit of trash talking. It will make it so much sweeter when he is responsible for goals against TFC and Jamaica at BMO:

"We'll be coming in firing on all cylinders," said Toronto defender Tyrone Marshall. "Especially being at home, and seeing how the last time Vancouver (Whitecaps) came in here and got a result.

"We have to come out and establish ourselves and show them we're playing in a higher league and their league blows. So we need to come and establish our authority."

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Soccer/2008/07/19/6207701-cp.html

Marshall then went on to add that defeating the inferior Impact would be easier than that time he sneaked onto the Voyageur's forum under the pseudonym "Canada 3000" and stole the Canadian supporters' access code.

Seriously, though. Screw your team. Screw your supporters. Screw your entire way of life.

3 - 0 TFC

quote:Originally posted by JayWay

Marshall then went on to add that defeating the inferior Impact would be easier than that time he sneaked onto the Voyageur's forum under the pseudonym "Canada 3000" and stole the Canadian supporters' access code.

Seriously, though. Screw your team. Screw your supporters. Screw your entire way of life.

3 - 0 TFC

Apparently coming home drunk at 4 in the morning makes you very bitter, JW. I instantly see how your entire way of life is so much superior to mine!

Have the Impact fans choosen a bar to drink in ?

Will the Quebec Counsel Andre Fournierbe on hand at the game to help fans caught by Fantinos Fanatics....

Impact fans note your Counsel General in Toronto is:

Alternate Name Bureau du Québec à Toronto

Address 20 Queen St W, Ste 1504

Toronto, ON M5H 3S3

Intersection Queen St W & Yonge St

Mailing Address c/o Andre Fournier

PO Box 13

Office Phone 416-977-6713

Fax 416-596-1407

Organization Email bqtoronto@mce.gouv.qc.ca

Website www.saic.gouv.qc.ca/bureauduquebec/bureau_quebec_toronto.htm

Map

How sweet would it be for Braz to win the Vs Cup against Toronto in Toronto.

Maybe he could invite Trader Mo on a road trip to Nicaragua. You know, let Mo get some scouting in down there so he can fill those 29 international slots.

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Impact

Here is my starting 11 for the Montreal Impact;

Matt Jordan

Adam Braz Nevio Pizzolitto Stefano Pesoli Simon Gatti

Joey Gjertsen Patrick Leduc Leo DiLorenzo Rocco Placentino

Severino Jefferson Roberto Brown

Here's who I think starts for TFC:

--------------------------- Greg Sutton

Marvell Wynne ---- Marco Velez ------ Tyrone Marshall ---- Jim Brennan

-------------------- Maurice Edu --- Carl Robinson

Rohan Ricketts ---------------------------------------- Laurent Robert

--------------------------- Amado Guevara

---------------------------- Ibee Ibrahim

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Maybe he could invite Trader Mo on a road trip to Nicaragua. You know, let Mo get some scouting in down there so he can fill those 29 international slots.

Trader Mo in Nicaragua? never going to happen. Trader Mo prefers over the hill players from the british isles, that have never won anything, just like his current team.

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Impact

Trader Mo in Nicaragua? never going to happen. Trader Mo prefers over the hill players from the british isles, that have never won anything, just like his current team.

The ironic thing is that there are exactly three players from the British Isles on TFC's roster, ages 33, 31 and 26.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Sweet? Braz should thank Mo Johnston for the paycheque he got last year. Braz basically should have given the money back for how badly he played...

If Mo scouts in Nicaragua he'd surely find better players than Adam Braz!

I'm really glad the Impact still have him, because he was always good for at least one goal against when he played. But pylons are like that ;) I know though, that down in the USL he doesn't get as exposed as often as he did in MLS, so you guys think he's God.

quote:Originally posted by jimmynow

Sweet? Braz should thank Mo Johnston for the paycheque he got last year. Braz basically should have given the money back for how badly he played...

If Mo scouts in Nicaragua he'd surely find better players than Adam Braz!

I'm really glad the Impact still have him, because he was always good for at least one goal against when he played. But pylons are like that ;) I know though, that down in the USL he doesn't get as exposed as often as he did in MLS, so you guys think he's God.

He sure sucked d. against TOFC last game, right?

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

I think TFC should get a decent backline before they start running down players on our backline.

I didn't realise the team itself was running down Montreal's backline.

Archived