send cheque to:

Martin Montes

#35 - 60 Hanson Rd.

Mississauga ON L5B 2P6

Cheque is in the mail this AM. Thx.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey brennanFan, imma be right next to you at the honduras game, that'll probably be good enough for delivery.

I was wondering if you'll be bringing extras for sale there. I assume so, but I might have some people interested.

As of right now, 187 scarves (out of 200) have been spoken for. I may have an order of 4 or 5 or more coming in soon.

I will be capping orders pretty soon, so if you want a scarf, POST HERE!

If you have ordered one, pay now! I do not want to be holding scarves for people who are just going to flop on me when I could be selling them for cash at the games. At the very least, contact me and let me know when you are planning to pay. I want to hear from everyone who ordered one.

Email Transfer to: thevoyageurs@live.com

Cheques to: Martin Montes, #35-60 Hanson Rd, Mississauga ON, L5B 2P6.

If you don't have cheques, get a money order at the post office or at a bank and send that.

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

As of right now, 187 scarves (out of 200) have been spoken for. I may have an order of 4 or 5 or more coming in soon.

I will be capping orders pretty soon, so if you want a scarf, POST HERE!

Whoah. Be careful there BrennanFan. It's not what comes in the door but what goes out.

You probably don't want to commit to 200 out of the gate. I'd have said 180.

Errors will occur in packaging and shipping, your fault, Canada's post fault, doesn't matter. Once everyone has received their allotment if you've got a few left offer those up on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Whoah. Be careful there BrennanFan. It's not what comes in the door but what goes out.

You probably don't want to commit to 200 out of the gate. I'd have said 180.

Errors will occur in packaging and shipping, your fault, Canada's post fault, doesn't matter. Once everyone has received their allotment if you've got a few left offer those up on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

I think I know what youre trying to say. I thought I was around 170, turns out that was due to bad math.

So that's it then. Mayor, yours is the last order I will be taking. The rest will be extras to be sold at a later date.

Archived