!!PAYMENT!! - Voyageurs/Canada Scarf Order Thread

BrennanFan

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

I think for the majority of posters like myself who are only ordering 1 or 2 scarves it is fine to charge $5 postage per scarf. It might not be completely fair to charge postage per scarf for those who have ordered 4 or more especially if all the scarves are going to one person in a particular city. However, I will let those who have larger orders speak for themselves on that matter. As I stated before I am willing to distribute the Montreal scarves and since I attend most Impact games and live downtown it should be pretty easy for people to get them from me.

Thanks for that Traveller. So it will be $5 each for the first two scarves per shipment, and $2 for each additional scarf.

Grizz, I'll be sending the Mtl scarves to you, i'll be in touch when they get here.

I need more volunteers...

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toronto MB stated on the earlier scarf thread, that he would assist in distribution for Toronto.

Grizzly has Montreal, I have Winnipeg.

Nazz or Devon, can one of you take care of BC ? Should be easy to distribute at a Whitecaps match.

We need someone for Calgary.....

BrennanFan,

FYI, I went into my online banking account, and had a look at the email money transfer, as you suggested. I was asked to submit the following:

* Name

* Email Address

* Security Question (To ask recipient)

* Security Answer

I assume others will have to supply this information as well.

Since we are all sending money to you, I wonder if you should just post a security question and answer on here, or if you want all of us to send you a private message. We'll also need your real name as well... once again, not sure if you want to post that in here, or in a PM.

Winnipeg Fury,

would you like payment upfront? I could mail you a cheque of if you'd like I could meet you to drom off some money. Please PM me at he mail in my profile if you would like to arrange something. Wpg is pretty small, I;m sure it wouldn't be hard to make an appt that isn't a pain for both parties. Heck I even saw Jake at canada day.

thanks for your effort

Stuart, you are the Calgary distributor. Yes, you can pay by cheque. Send to:

Martin Montes

#35-60 Hanson Rd, Mississauga ON L5B2P6

Name: Martin Montes

email: thevoyageurs@live.com

security Q: whatever you want

answer: canada (no caps)

3 scarves is fine grizzly, we have about 50 left to sell.

FootieFool, I don't have a paypal account, and i think they charge a higher transaction fee than the banks do for an email transfer. If people absolutely need to pay by credit card, post here and I will see about setting up paypal, but i'd like to avoid it for simplicity's sake.

Winnipeg Fury is handling the payments for Winnipeg Vs.

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

Name: Martin Montes

email: thevoyageurs@live.com

security Q: whatever you want

answer: canada (no caps)

Is this the information we all put in?

I am assuming there is a message spot I can put my board name, real name, full address and all that good stuff.

Sorry about the questions but this is the first time I have done this email transfer.

BrennanFan, do you need someone in Ottawa to take care of the distribution here? I think there's only 3-4 of us who have ordered but I know one of the lives very close to me downtown. I'll be making the payment to you for my two scarves once I get onto my secure laptop.

quote:Originally posted by shaku_bert

Winnipeg Fury,

would you like payment upfront? I could mail you a cheque of if you'd like I could meet you to drom off some money. Please PM me at he mail in my profile if you would like to arrange something. Wpg is pretty small, I;m sure it wouldn't be hard to make an appt that isn't a pain for both parties. Heck I even saw Jake at canada day.

thanks for your effort

You guys can pay me when you get the scarf back in the Peg.

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

Kingston is kinda far from Ottawa. Someone from Kingston should step up to distribute the scarves, I think there a couple Kingston guys.

Just pay for your 2 scarves.

I think I'm the only Kingston guy to order a scarf. And I don't think JamboAl needs to come all the way down here. So you could send mine right to me, and any other Kingston scarves if there are any.

EDIT: Just sent the money

Oops should have checked this thread earlier.

Stuart and BrennanFan: I'm making the trip for the jamaica game and could pick up our scarves no shipping necessary. Unless you guys want them sooner or something.

BrennanFan: I'll be mailing you a cheque.

Archived