!!PAYMENT!! - Voyageurs/Canada Scarf Order Thread

BrennanFan

CRAP!

uh yea, my postal code is L5B 2P6. Gave you guys old one (just moved), sorry about that. oh, im an idiot.

Anyways, everybodys cheques have been arriving at my house just fine even with the wrong postal. Except for yours OFI-MTL.

OFI-MTL: I have called Fed Ex but they won't tell me anything wihtout the tracking #. send me the tracking #, I will deal with this. email me martin-montes@hotmail.com

Again, my address is

#35 - 60 Hanson Rd

Mississauga ON L5B 2P6

Who else has else mailed me a cheque so far aside from these guys?

Ivan

Stuart

Scottie

Crashvegas

OFI-MTL

Lennie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brennanfan,

I have been off the internet for a week now at a family gathering. I just managed to buy one ticket in 104 for the game against Jamaica.

I can pay next week by either mailing you a money order (it would clear instantly) or a direct transfer into your Scotia account if you prefer.

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

CRAP!

uh yea, my postal code is L5B 2P6. Gave you guys old one (just moved), sorry about that. oh, im an idiot.

Anyways, everybodys cheques have been arriving at my house just fine even with the wrong postal. Except for yours OFI-MTL.

OFI-MTL: I have called Fed Ex but they won't tell me anything wihtout the tracking #. send me the tracking #, I will deal with this. email me martin-montes@hotmail.com

Again, my address is

#35 - 60 Hanson Rd

Mississauga ON L5B 2P6

Who else has else mailed me a cheque so far aside from these guys?

Ivan

Stuart

Scottie

Crashvegas

OFI-MTL

Lennie

I have send it to you Wendsday by mail. I guess you should receive it monday if it works.

quote:Originally posted by Kye

oops, well hopefully you get mine as I used the wrong postal code.

This order is largely on my dime, so the guys from Winnipeg can pay me directly.

If you are attending the Jamaica match, you can arrange to get your scarf in TO. Otherwise I will bring them back to Winnipeg and you can get it off me.

still need two, I'm based in London, On. I can distribute them in southwestern ontario if you like (though windsor/chatham is out of my reach until september). I can paypal you the funds, send me an e-mail through the address attached to this account.

EDIT: would you prefer a money order?

I should have reread the first post earlier... I'll get you the money ASAP, but I might have to drop in to my bank and set up online banking first. $25 should cover the shipping, right? I'm in Elora, just outside of Guelph and Kitchener.

I'm interested in getting a scarf too. Could you ship it directly to me? I don't know of any other way to get it. As of now, I'm not going to the Jamaica game and I'm going to the Honduras game with family who are probably not interested in Bar 99. I also don't get up to Ottawa very often enough to get it directly from JamboAl.

If Leafdolfan hasn't already had his shipped to him, maybe you could combine a box to Kingston?

Brennan Fan, I need a scarf as I don't want to look out of fashion on the march to BMO field.

Should I put a cheque in the mail and you can add it to Stu's order (I can get it from him I think)?

Let me know.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

Brennan Fan, I need a scarf as I don't want to look out of fashion on the march to BMO field.

Should I put a cheque in the mail and you can add it to Stu's order (I can get it from him I think)?

Let me know.

sure. $25 for 1 scarf.

send cheque to:

Martin Montes

#35 - 60 Hanson Rd.

Mississauga ON L5B 2P6

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

Grigorio, OFI-MTL, D-Noy, Kaykills- I got your $.

Observer- ok.

mulliganl- i'll send both to leafdolfan (if its ok with him), and you can get it from him.

ya thats fine with me

Archived